How did you hear of DT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitronium Blood

UM BOARDS' JESTER
Dec 28, 2001
Marchin' up and down the scqaiya.
Visit site
Wow! Here is a topic that hasn't been discussed before!

Anyway, how did you hear of DT?

My introduction to them was through In Flames, back when the whole NWOSHM was just starting to gain stance. Every one compared DT to IF and it was the general consesus that although both played melodic heavy metal, IF's music was generally 'happy' because of the heavy major scales in their music, while DT's was darker or something like that.

You?

I'll just post it here anyway because I'm a rebel like that
I was on holiday sitting in a corner with my little brother when a guy walks by. He stops, introduces himself and offers to show us around. At night we went to a party his friends were having, and they were playing DT. Later on I tried to find a cd as soon as I got home but I was unsuccesful, until years later my then bf gave me Projector as a present.
And I lived happily ever after, the end

I'm gonna write in this thread anyway :p no need resurrecting a since long dead and burried thread.
Well... I got a cd from a friend once filled with different songs he liked. There were 3 or 4 songs with DT on this CD which I thought was ok but didn't care that much about. Then one day I saw Lost to Apathy on MTV (wow, there's actually something good with mtv, who would know? ^^) and liked it alot, so I downloaded some more DT-songs, I liked what I heard and... now I own 5 cd's, 1 dvd and have shaken hands with Stanne :)

My ex-boyfriend got me into them about 7 years ago. They were one of the first metal bands I liked. And I remember loving their name long before I loved their music.

Status
Not open for further replies.