What I'd like to re-issue on Stormspell

StormSpell

Sep 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
www.stormspell.com
A small list of things I'd like to re-issue, if I can find the bands. More titles to be added later:

VELLOCET - Captive of Reality
VELLOCET - Welcome to Dimension Four
END AMEN - Your Last Orison
DEPRESSIVE AGE - Demos and/or First Depression
SUDDEN DARKNESS - Fear of Reality + Demos (this one is in the works already)

Slaughter Lord -- Thrash 'til Death 86-87

Warrant - The Enforcer (not glam warrant)

Crucifixion - Green Eyes EP and the two other singles they put out

Warrant - The Enforcer (not glam warrant) - this was re-released along with the EP as bonus on Pure Steel Records.

In fact I just had my last 5 copies for sale at $5.99 on the webstore, but they all got claimed already. Good release, although I hae no idea why Pure Steel opted to go with such crappy modern artwork instead of the original.

I do not know if it could be done or not, but perhaps you could look into the Swedish band Aphrodite's release from 1986. This is the band that morphed into Drain, and were far better imo.
Also, Canadian band Breaker should see their 1982 release "In The Days Of Heavy Metal" see a reissue.

Was finally able to get a StormSpell release here after a long time, for a fair price: Ordained Fate anthology! :headbang:

End Amen- Your Last Orison Absolutely awesome record. I'm very fortunate to have a copy on CD; would love to get a remastered version with a thick booklet. I've heard rumors through the years that there is a second unreleased End Amen album. Can anyone confirm that there is an unreleased album? That would be killer if ever unearthed.