What is most disappointing thing you have seen a band do live?

Slatanictrash

Aug 5, 2009
Glasgow
For me

Metallica at Donnington in 95 and playing seek and destroy for 25 minutes

What the fuckin hell were they doing

And even worse

Started the intro to Ride the Lightning only to stop and for that cunt Hetfield to say

"We are only fuckin around with you guys"

Burn in hell bitch

Probably cuz he was drunk as a motherfucker :lol:

Me? Um...... Avenged Sevenfold playing like 10 songs on a HEADLINING TOUR. >.>

(Fuck off with your opinions of the band people :lol:)

Phil doesn't get drunk anymore, he even says he'll leave the room if someone is obviously drunk.

The only thing he does is smoke weed, but the venue's PA wasn't that good in the first place.

Probably cuz he was drunk as a motherfucker :lol:

Me? Um...... Avenged Sevenfold playing like 10 songs on a HEADLINING TOUR. >.>

(Fuck off with your opinions of the band people :lol:)

10 songs is far too many :lol:

Kiss at download last year not playing god gave rock n roll to you, instead it was played over PA system, not their fault as they were basically kicked off stage by the management but still :(

when i saw testament the sound was bad, couldnt understand him much or hear the guitar, shame cos theyre awsummmmmm.

best thing ive seen is mustaine walk on stage playing sleepwalker while my brain melted and my face turned into iguanas.

For me

Metallica at Donnington in 95 and playing seek and destroy for 25 minutes

What the fuckin hell were they doing

And even worse

Started the intro to Ride the Lightning only to stop and for that cunt Hetfield to say

"We are only fuckin around with you guys"

Burn in hell bitch

But it's James Hetfield. :lol: God prays to James Hetfield every night before bed.

Dunno about disappointing, but the funniest thing I saw was Amen playing at Damnation in '07. Casey Chaos jumped off one of the stacks to the side of the stage at an explosive bit in the song, fell, almost knocked over another amp and generally almost killed himself. Fat idiot :lol:

not disappointing but funny download fest 04 breed 77 opened the main stage an the singer shouts are you ready for some flamenco metal donington? only to be get pretty much total silence back from the crowd lol.

not disappointing but funny download fest 04 breed 77 opened the main stage an the singer shouts are you ready for some flamenco metal donington? only to be get pretty much total silence back from the crowd lol.

Nice! hahaha