What is that ?

Zoliv

New Metal Member
Oct 13, 2004
France
Hi all,

First post at UM.com :headbang:

So, i have a picture of Opeth, and i don't know what it is. Does someone have an idea ?

cov_anorak.jpg

Other question : are there any MCD or singles of Opeth ?

cthulufhtagn said:
i believe that's just a design from the fan art section of opeth.com, not a single or anything....i don't think they do singles at all

Oh yes, i've just checked, it's in the official site.

Thanks !

The only Opeth single was a radio edit of Drapery Falls, which was distributed in very limited amounts to some radio stations. A rarity... collectors like it.

Ahahah, that pictures hilarious! The skull has a snout...the eyes look stoned....the tree branches look like arms from Nightmare Before Christmas...i dont know what the background is meant to be...and there is a screw coming from nowhere for no reason!

Classic stuff, you should be proud to be in possession of it

"In possession", not really, it's only this numeric picture i have, from a crazy girl (as fan of Opeth as i am), who asked me what it was, one hand in her wet pants :) She's gonna be disappointed...

The only Opeth single was a radio edit of Drapery Falls, which was distributed in very limited amounts to some radio stations. A rarity... collectors like it.

I believe that there is also a Deliverance single. There are also Still Life and Blackwater Park promos.