What is the deal

the news is.... we have a show in AZ on april 29th.. after that we are supposed to do a 5 day west coast run of dates in july. after that, i don't think anything is planned for a long time. No new album anytime soon... basically its going to be an extended hiatus so we can concentrate on our new projects. we all know that we can return to vehemence at anytime, without any pressures. We'll see how things pan out i guess

try and make it out to our show!!!

april29th2006.gif

U guys need a new album, the side project stuff can wait for now. Us fans have been tortured with the 'we broke up, now we're back together, taking a hiatus stuff. Not to be a dick, but Vehemence owns - we all know this. The side projects - we know nothing much. In the words of Fred Durst, "Just think about it."

You should have reformed when you guys were ready to concentrate on the band or release some new material and not make the fans wait over an 'extended hiatus' despite considering yourselves active now.

what should have happened, was Blabbermouth should not have posted that we
are back together and working on new material. They posted that info, and it didn't come from us. That put us in a situation where we had to explain ourselves... We are all so busy with other aspects of our lives. there is no way we could make a vehemence album at this moment in time. All the members would have to be on the same page, and right now we are not.

I was just fucking with 'em (see the Fred Durst quote). Actually just trying to stir up some action on this board. Seems like everytime I check this board, absolutely nothing's changed. And I'm not clever enough to make up any interesting threads anyways.

Well, I'm glad you guys just haven't thrown away Vehemence. Maybe one day you can do a few east coast (Florida) shows :p

God Was Created is still one of the best albums ever made.

FuckYouIWantToDie said:
what should have happened, was Blabbermouth should not have posted that we
are back together and working on new material. They posted that info, and it didn't come from us. That put us in a situation where we had to explain ourselves... We are all so busy with other aspects of our lives. there is no way we could make a vehemence album at this moment in time. All the members would have to be on the same page, and right now we are not.

Ah, that explains alot. Sorry for seeming so harsh dude.