What song on God Was Created is your favorite? POLL

What song on God Was Created is your favorite?

• Total voters
My favorite song on one of the most epic CDs of all time... not the best musically or lyrically on God Was Created, that right is reserved for Christ I Fucking Hate You and God Was Created, but I Must Not Live is my favorite because I love this conclusion to an amazing story, masterfully written (lyrically) by Nathan. My favorite line(s) of the song: . Back to School but with intent to spill the blood of christs' sheep on my flesh .&.Christ, they will pay for your sins everyone guilty in my eyes .&. These girls come in but never leave I start to lose count of my victims blood to my ankles vindicates they are on to me .*and my personal favorite*. I pierce my wrist this part is easy.... blood pours form my arm, I cannot let them take me I give myself to satan, I will not let jesus have me! Rock out with your cocks out mother fuckers! Viva La Vehemence (I'll miss you Nathan)

God was created is my definite favourite at the moment. The magnificence and the melancholy that rises in this song is obscurely undescribeable. It is just so god damn good. By the way, it is really cool that the member of Vehemence (I dont know who it is though) replies on the forum! Keep up the good work!

I DIDN'T KILL HER!!! fuuuck I think that song is what made me pause and recognise how wicked Vehemence were.

wicked solo at the start, perfectly delivered vocals, well produced, it's just legend

Her father, an evil man, he wanted to destroy her
Constantly fucking her, and warping her mind!!

fuckin masterpiece

Christ, I Fucking Hate You! is a close second

A split between The Last Fantasy of Christ and God was Created. Had to go with God Was Created, fucking great song.