What song on God Was Created is your favorite? POLL

What song on God Was Created is your favorite?

• Total voters
they're all awesome, but i voted for She Never Noticed Me, i was able to relate those lyrics to my own situation, i just went through a brutal break up of a relationship that was 2 and a half years, the song almost made me cry when i just listened to it
god i feel so emo...

No worries brother, it is quite a beautiful song... and goddamn this one's fucking hard to decide on... Made for Her Jesus, She Never Noticed Me, Fantasy From Pain, Christ I Fucking Hate You, I Didn't Kill Her, God Was Created and I Must Not Live are my top from this album -lmfao almost all of them, all were killer songs, though I'm not that much into the "brutal" death much... but I'm getting into TTFWIH lately haha, but yeah those are my favs... then it's among the first four... though the intro riff on I Must Not Live fucking kills me lol XD ... goddamn such a hard choice... ... I'll vote someday... I promise :S

I can't get enough of I Must Not Live. My second favorite is a tie between Christ... and Lusting For Affection (the end of the song is so fucking brutal, like beyond most brutal DM bands capabilities). I can't believe She Never Noticed Me is leading. That song is probably my least favorite off the album, but it's still one of my favorite metal albums of all time! :kickass:

What...we need to choose ONE song?? My answer would have been:God Was Created is possibly one of the best metal album ever created. There is not one song better than an other. The entire album, including all instruments, from guit to vocal, piano, keyboard..., the production, atmosphere and, of course, the story, all this together created one of the strongest metal ever released. I hope one day I'll have the chance to meet those guys after a gigs and tell then how much a masterpiece they had created. The title could have been Perfection Was Created or Greatness Was Created.
So...one song? damn...I'll go with the ones I prefer: Made for Her Jesus, She Never Notice Me, Fantasy From Pain, Christ, I FUCKING Hate You!!!, Thy Last Fantasy ov Christ, I Didn't Kill Her, God Was Fucking Created and the perfect finish: The Lord's Work....Damn, I almost named them all!

(If someone got a copy of The Thoughts From Which I Hide for sale, contact me please:JP_184@hotmail.com, thanks \m/)

Hail Vehemence

She Never noticed me Is my Fav, Very epic with great riffs and drums driving that shit. Oh, hi I am New Here lol
So on that track you guys play in B,E,A,D,F#,B? and are the acoustic guitars played in the same tuning? Hope you guys get rolling again, looking forward to meeting some of you on the upcoming nile tour!!!