What song on God Was Created is your favorite? POLL

What song on God Was Created is your favorite?

• Total voters
Oh! I remember that dude! He was crazy. He came up to my brother's friend and told him to get the upside down crosses he had painted under his eyes tattooed in permenantly even though my friend was like 15 at the time. If I remember, I think he has horns actually embedded in his head too. Now that was crazy. Now my brother and friends that were there with me just call that guy Satan. Nice.

That dude, with the horns and the tattoo's goes to a lot of shows. He was on the cover of Tattoo magazine a couple years ago too. I don't know the guys personally but he goes to a lot of metal shows.....

Starless Dragon said:
At The Gates- I was at that Galaxy Club show too. I always go early to see opening bands, found a lot of great acts that way, like Vehemence. I hadn't heard them at all till that show and they totally blew me away. I was the guy with the glasses and the Nile shirt that dragged his friends up to the front of the stage during the beginning of the first song to head bang and give the band some support, since the crowd sucked so much ass. Now that you mentioned it, I remember hearing you yell out for "Whore Cunt Die". But at the time I didn't know any of Vehemence's material, and thought you were insulting them! LOL. I was like, "What the fuck is that guy's problem! These guys are badass!" I think the real reason Deicide never showed up is Glen didn't feel like getting killed by the opening band again. :heh: :headbang:

The crowd was pretty small, I think a lot of people around here only show up for the "headliner" which is shitty in my opinion. Plus a lot of assholes probably saw Deicide wasn't going to play, and left. Personally I didn't mind a bit, cause you guys ruled, and Behemoth and Amon Amarth killed as well. I hope the crowd at the Ridglea a few days ago made up for it! I know there weren't very many of us, but at least we were a lot more enthusiastic! Small crowds aren't so bad when they're all die hard fans. :kickass:
Yeah, that was me....Sucks to say I didn't get to go to the Dallas show at Galaxy a few years back. I was broke that night. Ft. Worth was the first and only time I saw Vehemence. Yeah, I was already a big fan just from hearing the CD's. Also, you mentioned showing up early to see the local groups.....I've just joined WHEN LIFE HAS CEASED as second guitarist. My first show with them will be at The Ridglea Theatre in Septmeber.

I suppose I should shut up now, considering we're on the "Favorite God was Created song" thread, and the conversation's taken a totally different direction.

But to get back on topic.....Said it before, will say it again... SHE NEVER NOTICED, my fav.

At The Gates - Yeah, I know exactly who you are now lol. I thought you meant you were yelling for "Whore Cunt Die" at the Galaxy Club show, but that must have been someone else. The Ridglea show was my second time seeing them, first time seeing them headline. I was standing right near by you most of the time with my gf. I was in an Opeth shirt, glasses, long brown hair, she was in a Vehemence God Was Created shirt, a bit shorter then me, crazy girl.

As for joining When Life Has Ceased, congratulations! I'll try and make it to that show to come check you out with them. Any idea who else you're playing with? And yeah, we have run off topic, but so far no one seems to mind, it was pretty off topic for a while now anyway lol.

Hello! Yesh i am the girl starless called " crazy" I had too much fun at that show and for it i payed in a headache but it was well worth the show the band was AWESOME (( actually all of em were quite good )) But Vehemence really put on a great show ^^

ESK

I voted for I Didnt Kill Her as my favorite
but The Last Fantasy of Christ is a masterpeice, as is She Never Noticed Me
and I really like Fantasy from Pain, thats the song that got me into Vehemence from listening to the demo track on the Metal Blade compilation Uncorrupted Steel, I remember I got that cause BTE was on it and then I heard that track and was blown away
but I can honestly say, not because this is the Vehemence board, that God Was Created is my favorite album of all time, its perfect, every track is amazing, and the lyrics :yow:
and the emotion you can feel while listening to it, its just amazing