What song on God Was Created is your favorite? POLL

What song on God Was Created is your favorite?

• Total voters
WV, we will make sure to play there then, when there is metal involved we must be involved. At least you saw the mighty Satyricon all to your self and not witht he discomfort with 1400 metal heads pushing and pitting. Yeah COF appeals to the Maralyn Manson crowds now. We will release news on tour plans soon!

VEHEMENCE said:
WV, we will make sure to play there then, when there is metal involved we must be involved. At least you saw the mighty Satyricon all to your self and not witht he discomfort with 1400 metal heads pushing and pitting. Yeah COF appeals to the Maralyn Manson crowds now. We will release news on tour plans soon!
Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Fantasy From Pain
2. She Never Noticed Me
3. Christ I Fucking Hate You

Cephalic Carnage great band, I remember when we stayed at Lenzigs house, he hooked us up our first show in Colorado. There are pictures mof that event on our 2001 Thoughts From Which I Hide Tour photos. But yeah, they are kick ass musicians that go in a frenzy on stage. I am glad they settled that stuff with Jawsh, and now hes back.

When I saw Vehemence play in San Antonio with Nuclear Assault, I had never heard of them. When they came on stage I thought I was about to be bombarded with more fucking goregrind like every other opening band I'd been seeing. Then they laid in, and I freaked, and then they played "I Must Not Live", and then there's that cool fucking *STOP*, and then I fell in love with the band... the only guys who've ever impressed me enough live to buy their CD without ever hearing them before. Nathan came down offstage (for the second time, he was in the crowd once already, headbanging with all of us), and I was the first to grab his hand, and I wouldn't let anyone else talk to him, and I followed him to the merch table, asked which album had that song on it, and bought "God Was Created" right there. Then the singer from NA bought me a shot of JD, and I drove home all shitty drunk listening to my new favorite band.

And that's the story of my favorite Vehemence song.