What is your Favourite Ice Cream Flavour?

Salmiakki!

3582452168_22110cd6e5.jpg

Green Tea ice cream? (It looks a bit dark in the picture so I'm not sure)

Green Tea ice cream is excellent. Perfect after a nice dinner of magori.

According to wikipedia, it's licorice... and I can't see how anyone could find the taste similar to anise. I hate anise, but at least it's not wax.

86. Nogger Black Ice Cream. The world’s first racist ice cream! This is a liquorice flavored version of the classic nougat-flavored “Nogger.”
nogger.jpg

No Ikea in Brazil, sorry :p

Also, major lols @ the fact that most abominations in that list come from the Japanese. They should be banned from the world.

Green Tea ice cream is excellent. Perfect after a nice dinner of magori.
Hipster detected, and no Green Tea Icecream is horrible...almost tastes like cannibutter.

Not technically ice cream.

Not Ice Cream at all, this is not a dessert thread, its an Ice Cream thread. Please make your own and stop spamming in this one.

I can't see how anyone could find the taste similar to anise.

Are you eating Anise cooked or raw? It loses a lot of its licorice taste when cooked...the leaves are also very licoricey. Also Fresh Basil has that flavour too, dried its a different story.

Never work with taragon really so dont really know about that.\

Edit: Oh and if we are discussing Second Favourites:

l

Fucking bubblegum, and only the one thats blue.

I'm talking about anise candy, I haven't the slightest idea what the plant actually looks like :p

But no, Basil doesn't taste like licorice at all... at least the one I have in my garden.

It's tarragon ice cream. German tarragon which also grows in Sweden. Wikipedia lies.

Thanks for the compliment CliffBurton. I appreciate it. *sarcasm*

Ikea also sells delicious meatballs and tasty Elderberry beverages. yum. There are plenty of delicious groceries in the Ikea foodcourt. Swedish pancakes. yummy butter cookies. lots of tasty food ready to eat or just needing some simple preparations. like a microwave.

Salmiakki comes from the Swedes hence it is sold at Ikea.

If you like fresh basil you should try my spaghetti. The secret ingredients are paprika, lightly caramelized onions, sugar, and fresh basil. I cook the meat with a bit of chili powder and crushed black pepper. And yes, I do use the usual dried italian seasoning in the sauce. Although, I do add a bit of extra sage. I do not add any salt to the sauce. Light sprinkling of salt on the meat. I salt the water for the noodles just to lower the boiling point then once the water boils I add extra virgin olive oil to the water so the noodles do not stick together. Yes, I do start with plain canned tomato sauce- it's best if you start with an unseasoned sauce. I might use just the slightest amount of garlic powder sometimes, but too much garlic overpowers the other flavors. And I do actually cook it rather than just heat it up. It's grandma's recipe, and it's perfect the way it is. The only difference is that I use fresh basil while grandma did not always have fresh basil. Grandma did use it when she had it. If you do have fresh basil, add it at the very end just before you turn off the heat. Cooking the fresh basil ruins it. Don't let the sauce cook to long- overheating spoils the flavor. Variation will only ruin it- trust me I have tried all sorts of variations.

And I don't give a shit about you saying I've mentioned a lot of non-ice cream foods here. You can fuck yourself and go to hell.

Edit: Oh and if we are discussing Second Favourites:

l

Fucking bubblegum, and only the one thats blue.
Fuck yeah!
and smurf ice
Schlumpfeis-Becher-320231.jpg

Salmiakki doesn't taste like licorice. It tastes salty AND sweet, it's a bit hard to describe. If you mix Salmiakki with Vodka, the taste is somewhat similar to Absinth, but still relatively sweeter and not nearly the same. If you have an Ikea near you, you can buy Salmiakki from there.
but it is licorice

Anise is a thick, crunchy, white piece of 'celery' that tastes like a less potent licorice root. It's usually out on a tray table with other assorted Italian antipasto's and light appetizers.
ingredients_Anise.jpg

Mine is Vanilla.
Has anybody in here been to a Coldstone Creamery shop yet? They had some of the best ice cream I've ever eaten and their customer service is usually very friendly and entertaining.