What is your Favourite Ice Cream Flavour?

Perfect after a nice dinner of magori.

Wtf's magori?

Salmiakki doesn't taste like licorice. It tastes salty AND sweet

Ahh, like anchovy and pineapple. :lol:

Anise is a thick, crunchy, white piece of 'celery' that tastes like a less potent licorice root.
ingredients_Anise.jpg

That's fennel you tool. :rolleyes: ;)

Anise is a new lace range that takes inspiration from haute couture.

anise_balc_brief_calypso_1.jpg

s

most of you seem to have such sophisticated tastes... my favorite is crem. just cream, with m&m's on it... mmmm perfect

my second favorite (which was my favorite for a loooooong time, so I think it's worth mentioning) is the same as Leandro's
\/
Couldn't find the name of mine in English. Literally it would be "flakes", because it has chocolate flakes (not chips).

most of you seem to have such sophisticated tastes... my favorite is crem. just cream, with m&m's on it... mmmm perfect

my second favorite (which was my favorite for a loooooong time, so I think it's worth mentioning) is the same as Leandro's
/

Its officially.

Brazilians don't know shit about ice cream. Nothing at all.

Its officially.

haha don't judge brazilians by me... I really have simples tastes.
When it comes to food, I say I was born to be poor, because most of my favorite meals are pretty cheap or simply junk food haha

Its officially.

At least we don't rape our BBQ by marinading the meat :p

It's true though. Stereotypical poor people food tend to be awesome.

When I was in US last year I accidentally ended up in the professors' lunch (or 'luncheon', like the sign said - you ask me, that sounds a lot more like a name for a particle). It was a stupid salad. I left and ate again at the students' lunch, and it had actual food. Makes no sense to me.

At least we don't rape our BBQ by marinading the meat :p

It's true though. Stereotypical poor people food tend to be awesome.

When I was in US last year I accidentally ended up in the professors' lunch (or 'luncheon', like the sign said - you ask me, that sounds a lot more like a name for a particle). It was a stupid salad. I left and ate again at the students' lunch, and it had actual food. Makes no sense to me.

Marinades are for flavourless cuts. People who marinade rib-eye or stip loins should be killed on sight.

I love the idea of a luncheon particle

Holy shit :lol:

This is really about my favorite ice cream flavor because this girl told me I should tell people about the things that bother me but I have trouble talking about it because I'm a real man so I told her I was gonna do it in this metal forum and she was all like how is that gonna help you might as well talk about your favorite ice cream flavor and that pissed me off because she's the one that told me to do it so I do it because that's what she wants but she's so ungrateful