What is your Favourite Ice Cream Flavour?

well wikipedia states
''The Mitsubishi Pajero (pronounced /pəˈdʒɛroʊ/, Spanish: [paˈxeɾo], Japanese パジェロ [padʑeɽo])[1][2] is a sport utility vehicle manufactured by Mitsubishi Motors. It was named after Leopardus pajeros, the Pampas Cat which is native to the Patagonia plateau region of southern Argentina.[3] However, since pajero is an offensive term for "wanker" in Spanish,[2] ''

So s is confused n amused.

Probably because s is an idiot who doesn't know that we don't speak Spanish in Brazil.

I realise this but... my question was:

Just curious, does Mitsubishi sell Pajeros to any South American countries?

I guess you answered correctly about Brazil but I was moreso meaning to know about Argentina, Uruguay, etc.

Here's some more, not sure how true it all is.

Honda Fitta (in Swedish and Norwegian Fitta translates directly to "cunt")

Mazda LaPuta (in Spanish: "the whore")

Opel Ascona (in Spain and Portugal Ascona means "female genitalia")

Buick LaCrosse (in French: "masturbating teenagers")

Mercedes-Benz Vito. (The Vito in Swedish also means “cunt”)

The Dodge Swinger

Toyota Carina. Carina in Croatian is pronounce as “Karina” and it means big, better is enormous… dick

Toyota Fiera. (In Puerto Rico ‘fiera’ translates to ‘ugly old woman’)

Hyundai Santa Fe. (In Arabic it means “Hyundai that Smells Bad”)

Ford didn’t have the reception they expected in Brazil when their ‘Pinto’ car flopped. Then they discovered that in Brazilian Portuguese slang, ‘pinto’ means ‘small penis’.

s

I realise this but... my question was:

You answered correctly about Brazil but I was meaning to know about Argentina, Uruguay, etc.

Bullshit. You were incredulous about it being named pajero *here*.

Oh, and thanks for assuring me I answered correctly, that gave me much relief!

Ford didn’t have the reception they expected in Brazil when their ‘Pinto’ car flopped. Then they discovered that in Brazilian Portuguese slang, ‘pinto’ means ‘small penis’.

No, it means penis. Basically the equivalent of "dick". No special connotations about size are made.

Now, can you *please* listen to Feynman and stop nagging everyone about the names of things?

Probably because s is an idiot who doesn't know that we don't speak Spanish in Brazil.

Doesnt matter. Wiki states , s reads, s sees "wanker", s posts

Just as dumb as his german knuckle whatever. I mean, come on, as if I COULD ever get in a situation where I might mistake this with the pork knuckle. its just that we dont use these words over here. we dont speak english over here (all the time). His jokes are soo lame.