Your favorite flavor of ice cream?

people who prefer plain vanilla ice cream will be banished from the board! (along with Bach-lovers, if you recall.) :heh:

My ice cream rule: the chunkier, the better. You know, like bits of cookie dough or cookies or nuts or cake or candy bars....

Here's when I need VultureCulture and TyrantofFlames' metabolism! :p

hey lina, ive been playing a few bach pieces on guitar and found them quite interesting to play!!

but ill admit they are all the same and are pretty much how u explain them (note note note note... )

wow, you've got a good memory, yayogakk! yeah, it's interesting to follow the multi-part harmonies, but i find them quite uninspired overall. but wow, good memory. :p

:lol: @ Useful Idiot.

Originally posted by Belial
Cookies & Cream, Cookie Dough... anything that has something to do with chocolate or cookies. The fidgier, the cookier, the better!... Yum... chocolate cookies. *Homer Simpson Drool*

I'd have to agree with you totally on this one. I also am giving Lina credit for this observation, but I am too lazy to scroll up and quote her. :lol:

Hmmm... If I say French Vanilla, is that okay?

I usually like things described as being buttery. Butter Nut, Butter Pecan, Butter Rum, etc. Chocolate chip mint is right up there... as is cookie dough. What I would really like, actually, is a Carolan's Irish Cream Milkshake. Mmmm...