National Listen to your Opeth cds week

Silentdamnation said:
- Hey man who the fuck you think you are to tell us what to do? This forum is here for us and because of us. You think you are better than us just because you are ¨Mr.Niel¨? do you think you are a fucking god because you are ¨Mr. Niel¨? I don´t think so man...

What´s the problem that some new guy ask ¨who is melinda?¨ or any other stupid question? uh? this forum is here for that, to write, ask, answer, to have fun!!!

I don´t wan´t to pick a figth with you man, but i don´t give a shit if a lot of people like to lic your balls here in the forum, i think you are wrong with that actitude!
I want to make out with you. Is that weird?

*marks tally underneath the "arguments caused by this thread" column*

Mr. Niel said:
I hereby declare that the following week of August 1st through August 8th will be the National Listen to your Opeth cds Week here in the Ultimate Metal Opeth forum.

The premise is simple. Next week, none of us will bitch, complain, overanalyze, pan, scrutinize, dissect, theorize, make assessments, chide, nag, evaluate, interpret, judge, rank albums, or complain about telephone voice and post it on the board. We will simply just LISTEN to our Opeth cds.

That way, some of us might realize how much more fun it is to actually spend more time listening to Opeth instead of arguing over them with someone over the internet over trivial details like:

Steven Wilson is stealing their Soul!!!
The songs on the reissues ruin my random playlists!!!
What language is used at the end of "By the Pain I see in Others?!"
Dan Swanö is better at life than Mikeal Åkerfeldt!!!
If Opeth were an Ice Cream flavor, what would they be?!
etc., etc., etc.,

Who's with me?

(Sign yer names!!!)

I listent whatever I want when I want, no one will say what I'm going to do! I think this is stupid and bored. And whoever can write here when it wants, about any shit! others kiss your fuckin' ass! :worship: but I don't...

You know, I expected all the foreigners to be on my side. I've converted one into licking my balls, but Venezuela has been a tough sale...

So people kiss my ass around here? Am I missing something? Is there something I need to be made aware of? I thought everybody loved Moonlapse.

I suppose this is the wrong time to explain that Mikeal Åkerfeldt is my father...thereby giving me supreme authority over this forum and yer mamas.

Since I worship and try to emulate Mr. Niel, I am going to listen to Morningrise as well.

akerfeldt´s son? are you one of his cats or what? haha hey man don´t hate me i´m just joking....

and what is that about you are Moonlapse i don´t get it.... if you are moonlapse why the hell you have 2 accounts?

Yes i know man. see? that´s what i was talking about, this forum is to have fun guys!!!

I don´t want to be the anoying guy posting every moment here but i got to say to you Mr.Niel i´ve just listened your DIE demo and i think it´s very good man. Congratulations!! you are talented. hope you find a label or anishit you need to re-record it in a studio...

Silentdamnation said:
Yes i know man. see? that´s what i was talking about, this forum is to have fun guys!!!

I don´t want to be the anoying guy posting every moment here but i got to say to you Mr.Niel i´ve just listened your DIE demo and i think it´s very good man. Congratulations!! you are talented. hope you find a label or anishit you need to re-record it in a studio...
Thanks very much for listening. We appreciate it alot.

Now get back to sucking my balls. Work yer way towards my bunghole after a few minutes.

33 hours until National Listen to your Opeth cds Week begins.

hahahaha damn man i was having an awfull day but after discuss with you i´m having a good day, i´m having fun here, damn you....

the only balls i could suck are akerlfeldt´s balls..... hahaha damn...