What Is Your HEIGHT??

Yeah cause they get so pissed off when you have you're hand on their head while they're swinging wildly.

:lol: I could kick your ass but since there's no way to prove it over the net (or any real reason for me to do that to you yet), we'll just have to settle for the proven facts, which is I kick your ass at spelling :lol: :lol:

:lol: I could kick your ass but since there's no way to prove it over the net (or any real reason for me to do that to you yet), we'll just have to settle for the proven facts, which is I kick your ass at spelling :lol: :lol:

Oh my God, Because i make a few spelling mistakes they think im some kind of fucking grammer screw up, You learn by your mistakes pal.

Oh my God, Because i make a few spelling mistakes they think im some kind of fucking grammer screw up, You learn by your mistakes pal.

Fair enough, just keep in mind:

spellingnazis2aa.jpg

I don't know how tall I am now... but the last time I measured myself, 3 years ago, I was 165 cm... but considering that I often wear shoes with heels of at least 5 cm... it's as if I was 170... :lol:
Well, nvm, for me it's enough, I'm contented with this.