What kind of metal should i play?

You should play prog and then you can mix other styles in like opeth!!! Each song can have its own aura... Like one song can have like a power metal part and the next can have a melo death part!!! send us all some samples as soon as you wrie stuff!

Tad Morose is not "officially" disbanded, but Urban Breed quit some time ago and is now the singer for both Bloodbound and Pyramaze. Daniel also left Tad Morose, so I am not sure exactly what Tad Morose we will be getting if any at all.

Bryant

Bloodbound are hilarious and terrible. Their site says they have a new line-up and will be recording. Dunno when that was posted, but it was a post-Urban vocalist.
Dunno how it'll be without him, though, Matters of the Dark was fucking godlike.

A metal frame gazebo is built with a sturdy metal frame and is made of rust resistant material to give you years of use. You will have to give it minor attention and maintenance and you have no worries of breaking, cracking. Your metal frame gazebo should stand up to all kinds of weather and wind and still be able to stand tall.

For more info: http://www.totallyguitars.com

As everybody above said, I think you shouldn't restrict yourself to just one genre. Experiment, experiment, experiment until you find something that you feel it really clicks with your inner state. On the other hand, you said you've been playing in many bands, but you never had the chance to actually play stuff of your own. Then, why not try to do something new, that you haven't done in any of these bands you've been in? Maybe sometimes it's better to take it intuitively or impulsively, call it as you like, in order to get something 'real' to you.
Also, as I can see you're from Finland, I just can't stop of thinking about the fact these northern bands have indeed an amazing affinity towards musicality and harmony. So, either if it is melodic death metal, as you said, or any other genre, I'm sure the melodicity will play a huge role in your songwriting. So simply let out that inborn thing you Finns have and let it lead you anywhere, 'cause I'm sure the result will be great. Good luck with that. :)

personaly i would try somthing a little different! all the bands that are kicking ass at the minute have got there due to trial and error and I feel that when they are catalogued its sometimes abit too narrow! have a listen to some unsigned bands for inspiration...

www.myspace.com/moskowuk

I like these alot at the moment