What kind of metalhead are you? (onder ©, cookiecutter® )

What type of metalhead are you?

• m/ - The outgoing and fun one

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • m/ - The introverted and smart one

Votes: 50 62.5%
  • m/ - The annoying and dumb one

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters

I like to think i actually have a broad knowledge of metal i just dont feel the need to express it over the internet.

I am far from knowledgeable on Metal. The reason I barely post about it. I'm posting a little bit more as I've become more knowledgeable from reading threads and listening to it.

I'm introverted about the whole thing because there are only 2 or 3 people I've spoken to in person who actually like the same music I do. I get excited and "fun" when I'm around these people though.

And people do tend to think metalheads are douchefucks. A lot of my friends and acquaintances have said I'm surprisingly smart/cool for a metalhead. Which kinda bugs me because I like to believe most metalheads aren't stupid.

You jumping off a cliff with your foot in Mort's ass would be the most amusing of all.

I'm not out going, and i don't talk about metal THAT much with everyone so i won't annoy anybody. The subjects that i found in metal, which i don't believe i could find anywhere else if i were just a regular nightclub dance drinking house music soccer type of people in this society, are quite interesting to the point that make me want to discover and do my own researchs in different subjects, religion, politics and anything else whether by reading a book/articles or watching a documentary.. so i think i feel i'm closer to the second alternative the most.

In person I'm mostly 2; on here I imagine most of you think I'm 3 and I wouldn't really argue with that.