What kind of metalhead are you? (onder ©, cookiecutter® )

What type of metalhead are you?

• m/ - The outgoing and fun one

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • m/ - The introverted and smart one

Votes: 50 62.5%
  • m/ - The annoying and dumb one

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
Be honest. Some of you are automatically the third case and deserve a punch in the face if you say otherwise. Also, there's no fourth kind of type "not a metalhead" because you all listen to metal, or if you don't, then fucking don't vote, you fucking annoying bitches. I should've add 4) I'm just an annoying bitch just for you, cunts.

I'm not a metalhead. Fuck off.

I get really grumpy and refuse to talk about it unless I already know they like metal.

i seriously hate talking about metal in real life with people. most people dont get it or care to. and thats p much okay with me since i dont live a life style of metal.

i seriously hate talking about metal in real life with people. most people dont get it or care to. and thats p much okay with me since i dont live a life style of metal.

One time at school this deathcore kid came up to me and was all like, "Dude did you hear the new Suicide Si?" and I never listen to him completely and was tired so I was like, "Holy piss, you listen to Sigh? There's a shocker. I was unaware that they'd put an album out since Hangman's Hymn though." And then he was like, "Naw dude Suicide Silence." And then I stopped talking to him.

cool story br0

I voted the fun and outgoing kind. Anyone who went to MDF either year (or both) knows this to be true. I rule.

mostly option 2, but at times I can be #1

I also find it ironic most of us voted ourselves as "introverted" on a message board

I would say there are more types if you take a lot more characteristics into account.

I actually love talking about metal to people. Obviously it's exponentially more enjoyable when you're talking to somebody who shares your passion (and frankly the only people I've met in real life who share this passion I either met at a concert or online), but even talking to my friends about some of my music I find enjoyable because they at least respect my own sincerity and dedication as well as the artistic viability of the music itself.

I would say there are more types if you take a lot more characteristics into account.

Wow man, no shit? Seriously?

Also, yeah, I love talking about metal with people who know about and care about metal. Again, ask anyone at MDF; I love to bust out with random parts of songs, etc. especially at 3 AM.

I actually love talking about metal to people. Obviously it's exponentially more enjoyable when you're talking to somebody who shares your passion (and frankly the only people I've met in real life who share this passion I either met at a concert or online), but even talking to my friends about some of my music I find enjoyable because they at least respect my own sincerity and dedication as well as the artistic viability of the music itself.
I feel the same way. One of my friends is probably as interested in music as I am except he is a fan of indie rock. We have some great discussions about music and at least I learn a lot hearing about music from someone equally as passionate as me but with a different musical background.

I'm very much in the number two category... unless I'm drunk in which case I'm a mix of one and three. :p