What kind of metalhead are you? (onder ©, cookiecutter® )

What type of metalhead are you?

• m/ - The outgoing and fun one

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • m/ - The introverted and smart one

Votes: 50 62.5%
  • m/ - The annoying and dumb one

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
I actually love talking about metal to people. Obviously it's exponentially more enjoyable when you're talking to somebody who shares your passion (and frankly the only people I've met in real life who share this passion I either met at a concert or online), but even talking to my friends about some of my music I find enjoyable because they at least respect my own sincerity and dedication as well as the artistic viability of the music itself.

That would be cool but I find it just as valuable to have friends into different kinds of Metal, or even different kinds of music altogether. It's a more efficient means of expanding one's horizons and not isolate oneself to a stagnating clique of singular opinion that you champion.

Lucky you, i don't have any friends who are interested in metal as i am.
Well, no one's as into metal as I am, but they are into it.

That would be cool but I find it just as valuable to have friends into different kinds of Metal, or even different kinds of music altogether. It's a more efficient means of expanding one's horizons and not isolate oneself to a stagnating clique of singular opinion that you champion.

On the other hand, you need bros to go to shows.

#4: The morally defective and on the verge of a massive mall shooting type.

I would say that is a major type. I would describe it as: The introverted hating elitist type that is on the verge of a massive shooting.

I would say that is a major type. I would describe it as: The introverted hating elitist type that is on the verge of a massive shooting.

You're the fifth - the punching mother in the face metalhead - type. And hating rice, which is gay.

Cooking lessons I learned from mutantllama (an ongoing list):

Morbid Angel goes well with pasta
Rice can be awesome, or can suck
Nutella is worth giving blowjobs

Updated. Thanks, Omni

Cooking lessons I learned from mutantllama (an ongoing list):

Morbid Angel goes well with pasta
Rice can be awesome, or can suck

You forgot about the one where he talked about wanting to link Nutella off of a guy's dick.

Like this guy?
guy_fieri_129132.jpg