What kind of metalhead are you? (onder ©, cookiecutter® )

What type of metalhead are you?

• m/ - The outgoing and fun one

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • m/ - The introverted and smart one

Votes: 50 62.5%
  • m/ - The annoying and dumb one

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
Honestly, I generally don't like sitdown chains that much.

Besides maybe Olive Garden. They were pretty good last time I was at one.

Introverted. Though if you get enough sugary drinks and/or alcohol in me I become pretty outgoing. Usually I'm just grumpy.

Do you guys have the Subway chain in USA? That's like the biggest bullshit in the history of bullshits.

Yeah we do.

It's not very good.

Then again I grew up in Connecticut, and we had excellent grinders (grinders are what we call subs).

They're nice, but fuck the price on the cunts.

Might as well buy twice as many ingredients yourself, for half the fucking price.

Exactly.

I love Subway. It's probably the cheapest fast food chain, at least in Toronto where I go the most often. Footlongs are only five dollars.

Five dollars including ingredients? That's cheaper than here but still quite expensive for what it actually is tbh.

Exactly.

Five dollars including ingredients? That's cheaper than here but still quite expensive for what it actually is tbh.

Yea, it's 5 dollars no matter what you get on it. For America's economy it's not that bad considering the amount of food you get.

Both times I've had subway were times when there was no choice. It's shitty. That said, I live a minute walk away from a mexican place where in literally 1 minute they'll make you a badass burrito for 3 dollars, so I'm a little spoiled when it comes to fast food.

Nothing is more absurd than what Penn Station charges for their subs for how little you get on the sandwich.

Jersey Mike's is definitely the best sub place though