What kind of metalhead are you? (onder ©, cookiecutter® )

What type of metalhead are you?

• m/ - The outgoing and fun one

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • m/ - The introverted and smart one

Votes: 50 62.5%
  • m/ - The annoying and dumb one

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
I'm pretty outgoing. If you saw me you wouldn't think I listened to metal. I do it for the ladies : P I might be a sell out but really hot girls don't like metal shirts and dark clothing all the time..Never was a fan of the Metal chick...I like girly girls.

I'm kinda like that cept I go for all girls. Except the excessively fat ones, a little fat is ok but if I can wear there stomach for a mask then it's probably too much. The only time I wear metal shirts is at shows or occasionally at school, emphasis on occasionally.

Not really. I don't go looking for sex as it's just way too much effort. I'd rather read a book than troll bars looking for skanks.

if that's how you validate your existence though, it's whatever

I'm just indifferent towards sex in general. If I have the opportunity (like, it seriously falls in my lap which has happened) then I'll take it. If I don't, then whatever. I just don't think sex is that interesting and I have more constructive things to do with my time like catch up on West Wing episodes

West wing episodes > intense all over orgasm with a beautiful women (?)

......LOL

but srsly I know how you feel. I'd rather have sex with someone I have feelings for than some horny girl I met at a show/bar/whatever.

ITT: Xorv doesn't take into account some people are different

ITT: I say ITT too much.