What kind of metalhead are you? (onder ©, cookiecutter® )

What type of metalhead are you?

• m/ - The outgoing and fun one

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • m/ - The introverted and smart one

Votes: 50 62.5%
  • m/ - The annoying and dumb one

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
@PersonifiedHatred: I think you're more of a "feeler" than "thinker"

Keep in mind that the only reason for which I don't talk seriously and with profundity (then I don't seem to be a "thinker") here is that I don't have will to translate words I don't know continuously and talk complicated English. Criticize me, I don't give a fuck.

Yes! Well...no. The fact that he gets to try all that yummy/greasy food is what I'm jealous of. He can keep the bro-dawg comments and shitty Applebee's commercials. None of that for me.

That guy has one of the best jobs ever.
definitely.

i just seen the one where he went to Kumas Corner in Chicago. The place where every burger is named after a metal band.
The Black Sabbath looks the best w/chili on top of it and pepper jack cheese. They also have the Slayer burger and Lair of the Minotaur(why i don't know but it looked disgusting w/ a sliced pear on top of it :puke:) pear on a burger?

Applebee's fucking sucks.
amen, along with Chili's, that place sucks shit. I hate most of those chain restaurants.

Keep in mind that the only reason for which I don't talk seriously and with profundity (then I don't seem to be a "thinker") here is that I don't have will to translate words I don't know continuously and talk complicated English. Criticize me, I don't give a fuck.

:zzz:

We have this place in town called "Burgers n Beer". The burgers are sooooooooo juicy. Makes chain burgers just taste bleh. Too bad the service is meh.

i just seen the one where he went to Kumas Corner in Chicago. The place where every burger is named after a metal band.
The Black Sabbath looks the best w/chili on top of it and pepper jack cheese. They also have the Slayer burger and Lair of the Minotaur(why i don't know but it looked disgusting w/ a sliced pear on top of it :puke:) pear on a burger?

I'm wondering if this is the same place that serves the Cattle Decapitation veggie burger.

Also, talking about food is totally metal.