What kind of microphones they use in "fathomless..."

EGODIE

iamabeer
Apr 15, 2003
Catalonia
Visit site
Hi there!

I'm asking about what kind of mic they use in the vocal job...
Usually each band writes some lines about the endorsements, but nothing about the micros??? I'm curious...

Thanx.

:oops:

I would assume they used somthing along the lines of a +$500 condenser mics and probably Shure 57 mic for guitars. Either way, the mic really would just allow them to have more clarity, anything that changes vocal sound would be done on the computer after they've recorded the vocals.

Hi there!

I'm asking about what kind of mic they use in the vocal job...
Usually each band writes some lines about the endorsements, but nothing about the micros??? I'm curious...

Thanx.

Mics David Vincent used.

The vocal microphone is not that damn crucial. Mainly its about the performance, enhanced by the right kind of compression and (not too much) sharpening with EQ.

The vocal microphone is not that damn crucial. Mainly its about the performance, enhanced by the right kind of compression and (not too much) sharpening with EQ.

I remember reading somewhere they were looking for a very good microphone to record Peter's voice for NMF to completely catch his vocal range, mics might not be as important as mixing the voice well, but they do play a big part, it's the 1st step in voice recording, the more natural the "1st catch" is the better.