What kind of Peter's vox do you prefer?

Shamateur

Hypocrite
Jan 23, 2003
Nonexistence
For me I like when song crushes my head with low Peter's growling like on "Inquire Within", "Request Denied", "The Final Chapter" or "Blooddrenched". I think the latter is the most brutal on "Virus".

I like when he uses multiple dirty voxes on songs like Warpath and the interplay between growls and clean singing on songs like Request Denied and Arrival of the Demons Part II.

Tumn said:
Unless he means the re-recorded version on 10 Years of Chaos and Confusion!

na. Well, have you guys heard Peters Version of "God is a lie"?

those are the ones i was talking about.

That track is on MCD "Inferior Devoties"!

Tumn
Why not "Penetralia"?... or "The 4th Dimension"?... or "Apocalypse"?... ;-))) Peter's vocal on them is the same.

:Smug:

In my opinion, the "Abducted" album had the best vocals from Peter! Especially when I first heard Roswell 47 all the way to Drained. But I think Masse did a good job on the first 2 albums also.

:headbang:

Yes Shamateur, I know, and I love them as well. The rerecorded 4th Dimension is probably one of my all time favorite Hypocrisy songs!

Overall I think THE FINAL CHAPTER is the best album concerning Peter vocals

it has everything, lowest growls (for studio albums) awesome screetching (Like in SHAMATEUR) some clean voice here and there, some mixed up vocal tracks...awesome

and yes, Peter really owns in wacken...Apocalypse ...and also when he screems the really high pitch OSCULUM OBSCENUM RAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHG :kickass:

Tumn

Re-recordered "The 4th Dimension" with its greatest keyboards can simply put out me of this world!
I should notice that keyboards line isn't the same with guitars. I think Peter wrote it specially when entered studio in 2001.

The vocals on into the abyss and virus are my favs.

I love the vocals the unfold the sorrow, thats in my top 3 fav hypocrisy songs.