what kind of things are on your BUY LIST

oh and to address the topic at large:

lol if you still buy things you want for yourself in 2021

all money must be sacrificed at the pyre of the great house god, for he is greedy, fickle and wrathful and his hunger will not easily be quenched

good luck with that
the hope is almost lost entirely, and I'm still on Windows 7 too...

oh and to address the topic at large:

lol if you still buy things you want for yourself in 2021

all money must be sacrificed at the pyre of the great house god, for he is greedy, fickle and wrathful and his hunger will not easily be quenched
I actually spend quite some amount of my income for charity. Partly that's the reason my list is still so big :D Not for the church one tho.

Just bought a 65" Sony OLED last month ... jaw dropping picture.
I'm sure you know but the LG does have better connectivity with HDMI 2.1 and VRR if you are gaming. Do it!

I got a laglss ASUS monitor for gaming. Im a low key nerdstrom, even though the amount of time I put into gaming is scant af nowadays. Nevertheless, I do it proper when I go on.

I would love to go 65, but it may be a wee too big. Though I have a feeling 55 may leave a tad to be desired.

@~Neurotica Whats the name of the perfume? Every now and then I fall down a rabbithole on bassnotes. Happy medium for a good scent is 60-100. Anything beyond is uber splurging.

@einride

Aye, my tenant didnt pay the fucking rent this month. So I got my own rent in shitsville AND a mortgage to deal with lulz. If theyre deceased, I'll waive the month of August. Humanity is garboooo

Aye, my tenant didnt pay the fucking rent this month. So I got my own rent in shitsville AND a mortgage to deal with lulz. If theyre deceased, I'll waive the month of August. Humanity is garboooo

Great Grandpa Biden said they don't have to pay rent

The "order" only puts a stay on the payment if they want to be mooks about it. My fair guess is they bought a house of their own and want to dip out on the last 3 months of their lease. They only wanted a 6 month to begin with for this very reason. Now we are in year two.

Unlucky for them, I'll spend 10k in legal fees to get 1k off principal alone. So try it shitbags.

Audible needs to be either a supplement or primary modus opereadi. Life is finite, multi-task.

I still enjoy paper, but got fugg all time to make it my main method of consumption. Currently knocking back The Brothers Karamazov on Audible, narration is top notch. I dont got time to read 800 pages a wknd, sorry.

By contrast, shitty narration will totally undo a work that bodes well to papyrus.

P.S Big tittied bints with their tits flopping out in public deserve a special place in He...

Aven

Reactions: ~Neurotica
I’m not a big boob guy. I’ve never understood the appeal.

related: I had a guitar sitting in the “cart” for the last week or so and while pondering the purchase, the price increased by 10%. How amusing.

Reactions: Ellestin

Fuckers finally paid 11 days late.

Got another issue with them letting the fn lawn die. HOA on my arse like a diversity hire on a billboard. Cant get away from these niblets. Always the same ole bitch, some meddler named Carrie that writes up citation after citation. Granted I get paid byke by the idiot tenants, but its vexing nonetheless.

Kind of was hoping they wouldn't have paid the rent so I could just evict, and give me a reason to leave the small tiny home village in which I reside, to a home proper. Now backburnering it once again. Bleh