What Mic's Do You Use For Drums?

Kick - Blue Kickball
Snare - SM57
Toms - Samson Q series
OH - AKG C1000S but thinking of changing out with AT 4030

Definitely not optimal but for now its what going on. Hunting a D6 down on ebay and may look at the Audix f series for toms and OH's. Full D series is out of current budget unless there is a really good deal.

Don´t have a set of my own yet, but my preference goes out to:

kick: D112 or D6, depends on the music.. if thats not available, the Beta 52 + shure PZM works realy well to! hate the 52 on its own.
snare top: 57
snare bot: pencil condenser or sm57.
toms: E604
floortom: e604, md421, sm57.
OH: Whatevers there haha, i like km184's, will probably buy some at2020's myself..
ride bottom: anything pencil condenser.
room: like nico said, whatever works!

Would like to try the Audix tom mics and i5 on drums, and the 902 story made me curious about that too! when using it live i thought it sound a bit fluffy, but that might have been due to the kit itself or the micplacing then.

I've also been thinking of heil mics for a while, cheap and they seem fucking great.. but then again.. i'm a kurt ballou fanboy!

Kick: Samson Q Kick (maybe cheap but sounds amazing for its price, really well made and great frequency response)
Snare: SM57's
Toms: Sennheiser E904 or 604, or Samson Q Tom
Overheads: Rode NT1A's or MXL990's
Ride and HiHats: Any pencil condenser i can get me hands on at the time

Id like to get a D6 at some point, and some decent overheads, but why fix summat if it aint broke?!

kick - audix d6 + trigger
snare top - audix d1, oktava mk 012 +trigger
snare bottom - akg c3000
toms - sm57
overheads - sp c3
hh - sm7
ride - oktava mk 012
mono room - t.bone rb500
stereo room pointing away from the kit - akg perception 100
storage room next to the drum room pointing away from the kit - cheap sm57 copy or sennheiser 906

kick - mostly trigger and then will use sample of my own library (own library exists of Pearl MMX 22" & DW 22" kicks recorded with D6 and/or AKG D112)
snare: sm57 on top, av-jefe clipon or any left over pencil condesor on the bottom & trigger (for insurance)
toms: MD421, AKG D112 or D6 on floor
overhead: Rode NT5
hats & ride both pencil condensors Beyerdynamic Opus 53 (cheap but good really good for the job)
room mic: anything that is left over or will work..