What new Swano projects are in the works?

AmirH

meh
Aug 12, 2003
seattle
Hey guys, it's been ages since I've posted- I'm in a PhD program and it absolutely eats up time. Still, it's been a long time since I heard new music from Dan, so I was wondering what's in the pipeline. I've been waiting YEARS for Second Sky!

Dan is afraid to release Second Sky because he declared it would be "the best thing in the history or music" - therefore he'll never be satisfied enough with it to release it. :erk: It's sorta like Chinese Democracy but with the following exception: Chinese Democracy has finally been released! :lol:

I really wish Dan would release the "Second Sky" album.
Every musical project he has produced has great musical worth.
Whether an individual likes a piece or type of music is simply
a personal preference. I hope Dan is not to picky or hard on himself,
never to release this album. He and His brother are incredible
musicians, and their music should be shared with music
lovers everywhere.:headbang:

It's sorta like Chinese Democracy but with the following exception: Chinese Democracy has finally been released! :lol:
There's many more "exceptions" other than that. More significant ones. :|

But anyways, on topic : Bootlegs, unproduced tracks or 10 second teaser of second sky, please? Anything?

There's a new Odyssey? Gonna check that out immediately.

Disappointing news about second sky. Unicorn was one of my favorite Dan projects. I bet if/when it gets released it really will be the best thing ever.

I just wish he'd do something Moontower-like. I'd probably kill for that. It's one of my all time favourite albums.