What pisses me off

Well ive only got a couple of more shifts making thousands of the evil fuckers then I don't have to do it for another year who...ray

Hutchinson / 3. A useless service is one thing. Having to deal with clueless mahatma motherfuckers in some rats-nest Bombay call centre only adds insult to injury.
*fuming*
"Please to not be using that language on me... thank you for your professionalism"
TRY USING MY FUCKING LANGUAGE TO BEGIN WITH!

Separating egg whites and yolks. Why can't chickens just be smarter and lay them in two different sets of eggs or something... inconsiderate animals they are.

The fact i've had a really good couple of weeks, with a big promotion at work meaning more hours, finally moving to the city... And my beloved cat goes missing. Looked everywhere for her, going to the vets tomorrow to check if anyones handed her in.

It's not a hard thing to do , dude..................
I wasn't saying it was hard, it's just annoying to have to do it. It's like cleaning up dog shits isn't hard but it'd still be a lot easier and less messy if dogs would just be more considerate and shit in paper bags instead of on the lawn. Same with chickens... if they'd lay their yolks in one egg and the whites in another it would be a much happier world.

Fuck I'm tired.

Beer and Wine tax soon to go up 300 fucking Percent :( if this happens i'm not drinking again untill I go to Germany, thialand or could be bothered homebrewing :ill: