What pisses me off

What pisses me off is my great uncle getting kidnapped in Iraq. Yeah, i never knew him, but for fuck's sake... he's a 60 year old man that needs to take pills for his high blood pressure. Minding his own business, and some cruds kidnapped him, who knows what could be happening to him. He could be dead for all we know. The ransom money is $50,000, and they haven't contacted anyone in 10 days, so we're not even sure he's alive. That's the worst feeling. And then seeing your parents crying... i think that just seals the deal. This is indeed, a fucked up world.

I'm so sorry to hear that Taghreed. I really hope he returns to his family alive and well :(

The dumb cunt shipping my bass not getting it checked before he quoted me postage. So its gonna cost me an extra 50 bucks and a longer wait. Fuckin moron.

I wouldn't say it pisses me off, but...

* Working around removalists all day who kept singing "Spider Pig".
* Looking for a memory card and finding a bunch of ticket stubs from Guns N Roses, Dragonforce and various movies.
* Finding a bunch of photos from NYE 06/07 on the said memory card when I finally found it.
* Seeing Hair Guitar tonight.

... the way all of the above remind me about shit and get to me pisses me off.

This would be better posted in a "What freaks me out thread" but I can't be assed starting one right now.

I had by far the most disturbing, yet realistic dream i think ive ever had... the circumstances were completely unreal and could never happen, but the actual things that happened in it were so realistic and traumatic, that I woke up in a cold sweat and shaking almost uncontrollably for at least 20-30 minutes.

Actually I guess it does piss me off since i wasn't gonna wake up for another couple of hours (me still being on holiday), and i couldnt get back to sleep haha.

It pisses me off that I couldn't remember all of last night! And that I have to go back to school Monday, had pretty much 2 weeks off. The longest I was at school for a day was 3 hours. In too much of a good mood for it to be ruined.

And you know what, it fucking pisses me off people going around, doing sneaky little things, making people feel sorry for them. Move on.

Multiple events constantly falling on the same date. Why can't there be 4 days to every weekend :(

oh i hear you there.

what pisses me off is, that finally after 3 months outta work i get a job.
then fourth day on the job, i get there and i felt really ill.
so i had to take today off.
dont care how i am tomorrow, im gonna work.