What pisses me off

Over a month? Shows how much attention I pay to TV. This morning was the first I'd heard of it.

I'm sick of hearing Andrew Johns say "I put my hand up" :lol:. Have a medal you cocaine-snorting clown.

I find it funny how Joey said "he did the wrong thing" - taking drugs is a choice, its not right or wrong - i dont hold anything against him - he's allowed to do what he wants, he was an awesome footballer and thats all that counts to me. I do find it funny how people are praising his honesty even though he lied about the pill in the first place

...or how, when discussing why it's a bad thing and how he feels about it now, the only thing he had anything negative to say about it was the feeling of being handcuffed and locked in a cell. Without ranting and rambling too much, the most disturbing aspect of the interview was that he's likely to be going around to schools, community groups etc as a representative in the "fight against ******. Not much of a role model to put forward considering he managed to rise to legend-like status during the period of his usage and that he basically says that it only feels like shit to get caught. He's going to be as much an example for more permissive recreational drug reforms as for deterring people from it.

What a long and epic night that turned out to be...

Pisses me off having my first hang-over in aaaaaaaaaaages :(
Waking up underneath my car instead of inside it probably didn't help.

The Chinese take-away in Bligh Park shops pisses me off. First of all, since when does chicken and sweet corn soup have brocolli and carrot in it? Secondly, since when is honey chicken pink? I'm not talking slightly sweet-and-sour tinged, I mean FUCKING FAIRY FLOSS PINK!

Can't wait to finish working here and get back amongst real civilization.

I have never had a problem at Bligh Park shops. Though I usually just order chips. Is that from the fast food shop that faces in towards blight park?

I just realised I owe about $2000 on unpaid items on eBay :erk: Mother McFucker

I have never had a problem at Bligh Park shops. Though I usually just order chips. Is that from the fast food shop that faces in towards blight park?

It was from the Chinese shop in that little mall with the IGA.

I know it was probably just a typo but Blight Park is a good name for it.

*bid* *bid* *bid*
"Oooh, winner! Need to sit down and pay for it when I get home.
*bid* *bid* *bid*
"Yarrrrrrr another winnarrrrrrrrrrr! Hmm.. I'll wait till I get a few more of their things before paying so I can combine shipping."
*bid* *bid* *bid*

You'd be surprised how quick a few hundred dollars here and there can add up. I've sorted most of them out this morning. Only about $300 worth owing now :D

Arrrrrgh what is it with fucking nurses in prison hospitals and their inability to have a conversation from more than 5cm away? It seriously pisses me off when people keep coming right up to your face to talk and don't get the hint that you're constantly backing up. I'm going to have to start eating garlic anchoves for breakfast and breathing on their faces when they don't fuck off.