What pisses me off

Decline? I think it's more of an incline. Don't study Greece or Rome, immorality was rampant then. It's nice to see ferret edited his original comment though. :)

Of course if you relate it to a time when 1000s paid to see men kill each other, or when men were thrown into a ring against beasts, then our standards have risen. Even as little as 150 years ago public executions in Great Britain were common; but they weren't manipulating a human from birth, how would you like it if your gender was preconceived to a gay couple as it was trendy? You would be raised with a skewed balance and end up pretty fucked up.

Go HSC for stressing the fuck out of everyone!
Hate how English is first, probably best though, going to be happy this time next week, hard exams ov-er!

My stomach eating itself from stress, and not being able to 'relieve' that stress pisses me off!

I just say to myself 'well at least it's better than asking is that a fillet or a zinger?'. Lol, the first exam is the hardest, once that's over it's a HUGGEEE weight off your shoulders. Lol @ the Bored of studies website though, there are like 370 kids viewing one thread. Don't let it stress you out, just make a joke of it

LOL EXAMS :erk: that didn't go too well

HSC is very important girls - but depends on what you want to do in life. For some things it may not be important. Captain obvious signing off.

I found that if you start drinking before the exam it works a treat.
Unfortunately I didn't have that option. One of the conditions of only being suspended and not expelled after a certain 'slave day' adventure just before the final holidays before the HSC was that I was to be breath tested before each final exam. Claims to fame eh :Smug: I more than compensated after each exam though.

Hah, tomorrow morning I will be going insane with stress.
Just take some No-Doz to write faster! :lol:

At least you don't have to do Cloudstreet and get an 84 UAI!

:yell: Need smokey stress relief!
[Closest face I could get to a stressed out one]

I've been studying since 11am. :erk: :erk: i hope i die before tomorrow comes. I've been literally pulling my hair out

edit: on a good note though, i did have some beer

Good luck with the rest of em Rick. You sound like a smart boy, dont doubt for a second that you won't get the marks you want.

3 out of 6 tests ain't half bad. I know at least 10 people who had 3 tests today! haha.

yeah i had 2 today, that was the worst. The english modules nearly made me burst out in tears in the middle of the exam, although they were easy as straight up essays. I only got to writing about 6 pages for ea essay when i know i could have done a shitload better. I memorised everything, practice essays and thesis and fucking got in there and FORGOT EVERYTHING.

Haha doesn't sound familiar at all!!
I hate that horrible frustrated feeling you get, trying so hard to remember that fucking essay you wrote the night before!

What else pisses me off??
Some FUCKWIT calling me twice, at 2.30amthe morning before my fucking most important exam!!
Isn't the first time either, one night, 3 times at 3am, then at 6am another time.
The one at 3am was admittedly funny. Rolled over saw the phone was ringing and because it was private, assumed it was my boyfriend, who was lying next to me and was like "stop bloody ringing me, you're right next to me!"
Then realised how stupid it was, haha.
But still, I know who it is. Just don't want to give them the joy of them being acknowledged.

Yup, and Uni is even worse in that regard. Bucket learning where you take in all this info over the 12 weeks, then dump it onto your exam, then forget it, not good, expecially when you have progressive subjects tht require past knowledge.