What 'Radio Friendly' songs do you like at the moment?

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
If any.

I really like a song called 'The Reason' by Hoobastank.

Anyone heard it?

"I've found a reason for me
To Change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you"

Dunno why, I just really like it.

I dont listen to the radio, so I havent been inundated with their songs time and time again, so I like them :)

I only really listen to SEN (sports radio station) these days, so buggers me. Actually Nickelback are better than I thought they'd be. I thought they were like the Goo Goo Dolls or something.

Its not Nickelbacks fault they get overplayed though :) The same thing happened to Creed (who are magnitudes better than Nickelback, but you see my point right? :) )

They are no more unispired than the next rock band who gets as big as they are though. Being safe and acceptable is how you sell 10 million albums and theres always going to be bands for that market :)

But if you dont do that, how will you keep up with modern tastes and trends and know what to buy? :confused:

People could be laughing at you behind your back right now because you dont wear Uggboots out clubbing!

I listen to the radio sometimes at work, I didn't mind Hoobastank's 'The Reason' the first few times I heard it but now its played all the friggin' time.

And the Goo Goo Dolls are great :headbang:

Stuff they play on the radio.
Good Charlotte
John Butler
Pete Murray
Three Doors Down
plus a bazillion other bands.