What 'Radio Friendly' songs do you like at the moment?

I don't mind teh goo goo dolls, that Nicolas Cage movie song they did wasn't bad. Overlayed, but not bad.

I cannot fucking STAND Nickelback. I remember last year my mum said she agreed with me, then this year a song was playing and I was drunk and she started yelling at me: I LOVE NICKELBACK, HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT? HUH?

So for mother's day I bought her Nickelback's gay ass CD. I've heard WAY too much Nickelback. Chad Gaygar sounds like he's constipated all the time. Fuck they're a shit band. I fucking hate them. I hate all 'older sister' (as I like to call it) or 'coffee table' (as I hear the correct term is) rock.

anywho, I liked that Eamon - Fuck It song the first time I heard it, now it's my least favourite song ever. Same thing happened with that Superstar song. "Slither" by Velvet Revolver? "Love is Only a Feeling" by the Darkness? do they count? cos they're fucking AWESOME. BRILLIANT.

Okay, can't think now. ummm, OH OH OHOH

Outkast - Roses

Outkast are phenomenal. Fucking great... well the love below side is. Fucking brilliant. First "Hey Ya" then "Roses" best pop/rap/whatever band since the 80s.

ceydn said:
I don't mind the goo goo dolls, that Nicolas Cage movie song they did wasn't bad.
The b-side to Iris, Lazy Eye, is pretty fucking cool! :headbang: