What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

sorry for that album bumping here but this german Death/Thrash band really never got the recognition they deserved I think:
toxicshockbetweengoodandevil.jpg

Impossible to get second hand copies from their second album nowadays.
toxicshockchangefromreality.jpg

It just would be too awesome to have this 2 albums reissued on Divebomb haha.

All three Toxic Shocks were on cd. What are the chances of getting Winter Kat on cd they had two albums in the eighties and very underrated.

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQMkQocxnXU&list=PLF82CBD2E7335B238"]Arcane "Destination Unknown" (1990)[/ame]

Either myself or someone else, may have posted this already, but still needs to be looked at again, and taken a bit more seriously I think. Not only is this a great prog-thrash album, with great production but was also released on a tiny label, that I am sure no one owns the rights to at this point. This WAS released on CD in 1990, and there was a demo recorded a year or two later, that was never 'officially' released on cassette. Bonus.

The entire album, plus the 1992(?)demo is available on the page I got this Youtube link from. Whoever posted the videos, though ripped the tracks from a cassette tape. There are much better versions of the songs out there, but none that included the whole "Destination Unknown" album, plus the demo.

I think the band members can still be reached through their Myspace page. They may have a FB page by now, though.

I will go so far as to say that it would be a shame for this album to have never gotten the chance to reach a wider audience.:headbang:

Apocalypse' second album "Faithless" is just awesome! I would love to see this one re-released, even more so than the first. Better songwriting, production, everything about this is perfect, IMO.:headbang:

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2eRjO8_jCg"]Apocalypse "Faithless" (1991)[/ame]

Posted before, I know. But this first Megace album fit right into that tech-thrash category alongside Coroner, Deathrow, plus others so perfectly. To me, this time period between '89-92 was the creative peak of the 'golden' era of Thrash Metal. Fewer bands could do this style with this much class, and I would just love to see this one reissued. Others have noted this album, but I just want to put it back at the top of the list...:headbang:

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=R40rVWTW1bY"]Megace "Human Errors" (1991)[/ame]

Was all the Toxic Shock stuff released on cd?

Before I start digging anyone have contact with any of them recently.

Yeah it was. I recently ordered "Change From Reality" from a russian seller..It was released on MIND CONTROL RECORDS.
I can contact you when you want to know what the quality is about. Could send you the files:)
Their first album was released on Massacre(german label) as far as I know.

Matt, is there any chance for PROPER Vio-lence reissues (especially Eternal Nightmare and TT)? Those reissues which are on the market right now are fuckin awful...

I am sure the cost would be high but I would love to see some classic NWOBHM stuff like...

Bitches Sin - Predator
Quartz - Against All Odds
Chateaux - Chained and Desperate
- Fire Power
- Highly Strung

and classics like

Picture - all the classic 80's albums.

If I could get a band's catalog to do Picture would be one of the four bands I would want.

Matt, is there any chance for PROPER Vio-lence reissues (especially Eternal Nightmare and TT)? Those reissues which are on the market right now are fuckin awful...

I'm just curious, what do you think is wrong with the Eternal Nightmare reissue? Obviously I would like the proper cover art, but the current one is close enough. Also, the bonus disc is awesome!

Any chance you can get the two Secrecy-Art in motion and Raging Romance?They were released on Noise records in the early nineties. I know i mentioned it before but also from Noise Records Asgard-In the ancient days and Mania.

Any chance you can get the two Secrecy-Art in motion and Raging Romance?They were released on Noise records in the early nineties. I know i mentioned it before but also from Noise Records Asgard-In the ancient days and Mania.

I am working on some other Noise stuff, but not those at the moment. Secrety is a band I just cannot get into and actually own Raging Romance. Their singer leaves me wanting more. I haven't heard the Asgard stuff. will check it out.