What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

Made offer to INC and their management about a year ago. Never heard back, so I assume they don't want to do it with me, tis a shame.

I have reached out to two members of Mordred and no response yet (very hopeful however). I already have the album remastered, tons of press clippings/pictures and am ready to roll. If I reissue it, I would actually do both albums at same time. I love the second one too.

Scott Holderby is a friend of mine. And up 'til about a year ago, I had every single CD, (including the singles CD's with the remixes on them), but I sold them. Plus a demo of new Mordred songs that Scott sent me. He did tell me he'd like to see the first two albums remastered and re-released.

Scott Holderby is a friend of mine. And up 'til about a year ago, I had every single CD, (including the singles CD's with the remixes on them), but I sold them. Plus a demo of new Mordred songs that Scott sent me. He did tell me he'd like to see the first two albums remastered and re-released.

and his contact isn't my inbox because why?

I met Scott back in '04 when I did an interview with him for the Mordred web site. Through that interview we sort of formed a friendship, talking about music, ect; He's still playing music, and recording in a couple different bands.

The last time I talked to him, he was still very interested in reuniting w/the other members and recording an album. He also told me he would love for the Mordred albums to be reissued, but there were no labels interested. This was a few years ago, and I'm sure the albums are still up for grab.

He sent me a Mordred demo w/5 songs on it recorded in '02, plus a DVD of the live concert "In This Live Video" which looks and sounds great. It even has a menu that someone made.

I wish I'd kept all those CD singles. They're very hard to get now. I do have WAV copies of all of the tracks from each album, if needed. This includes the "Esse Quam Videri" single, with the remix and two live tracks, plus the "Falling Away" single w/the non album track and a cover of "Jimmy The Fox...". I also have the "Vision" EP, and of course all three full length albums.

I have the main two albums and ESSE ep plus the later stuff.

I already had Fools Game remastered. Sounds killer. Also have a ton of press clippings for booklet ready as well. I can put out amazing editions of those albums that is for sure.

I think this little gem has always been ignored:

BAPHOMET-NOANSWERS.jpg

It really needs a remastering. The sound is very screetching, not really what a Metal production deserves AND it's out of print since ages I think. Just ignore the album cover they are really ace.
Death/Thrash Metal band from germany btw..

I have the main two albums and ESSE ep plus the later stuff.

I already had Fools Game remastered. Sounds killer. Also have a ton of press clippings for booklet ready as well. I can put out amazing editions of those albums that is for sure.

You could definitely put out something worthwhile for fans, then. Emailed Scotty last night, just saying hello. We'll see if he hits me back. I wish I'd known you were interested in doing Mordred reissues before, I could have possibly gotten the ball rollin' a little sooner.

BTW, what does everyone think of the third album, "The Other Room". I thought it was pretty good. They were definitely trying to reach out to the 'Alternative' fans, but I thought that new singer was great, and the lyrics on the album were the best the band had ever done. There are demos of songs from that album w/Scott H. singing on them.

You could definitely put out something worthwhile for fans, then. Emailed Scotty last night, just saying hello. We'll see if he hits me back. I wish I'd known you were interested in doing Mordred reissues before, I could have possibly gotten the ball rollin' a little sooner.

BTW, what does everyone think of the third album, "The Other Room". I thought it was pretty good. They were definitely trying to reach out to the 'Alternative' fans, but I thought that new singer was great, and the lyrics on the album were the best the band had ever done. There are demos of songs from that album w/Scott H. singing on them.

it's all good because my designer can only do so many reissues a month. so maybe we can work something out closer to the end of 2013. right now I am into August schedule wise.

both ADDICTIVE records. a friend of mine should log in here soon, he bought the records directly from the band and has the contact still. they have some good tunes (including the Crazy Train cover) that would serve as bonus tracks!

TYRANT'S REIGN needs a reissue too!!!!!!!!!!!

both ADDICTIVE records. a friend of mine should log in here soon, he bought the records directly from the band and has the contact still. they have some good tunes (including the Crazy Train cover) that would serve as bonus tracks!

Definitely yes on the Addictive albums. I gave it a shot and pleaded their case to Matt. I guess we'll see. I will say also that the two albums they released take more than one pass at listening to before you truly start to hear the awesomeness of the music. They reminded me of a very young Megadeth, when they did all that really cool 'Jazz-Metal' shit. And just a touch of Crumbsuckers. The production on the albums isn't the greatest, but a remaster would most certainly correct the issue.

Yes, Edwin turned me onto these guys. If you have a current contact please pass it along. I found guitarist on Facebook and did not get message back or friend request approval. :bah:

Let's wait for that contact from my friend then.

These records scream for CD reissues too:
RAZOR "Open Hostility", "Shotgun Justice", "Violent Restitution", "Executioner's Song", "Armed And Dangerous", "Malicious Intent", "Custom Killing"

Let's wait for that contact from my friend then.

These records scream for CD reissues too:
RAZOR "Open Hostility", "Shotgun Justice", "Violent Restitution", "Executioner's Song", "Armed And Dangerous", "Malicious Intent", "Custom Killing"

Somebody owns the rights, but not sure who considering WAR ON MUSIC reissued a few of them on LP.