What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but man would I like to see a reissue of Your Last Orison by End Amen. Brilliant album that seems to only have been released in Europe back in 1990/1991and goes for ungodly amounts on ebay. Uwe Osterlehner who played with Deathrow was the guitarist/vocalist.

3 Equinox albums definitely need a re-release... only bootlegs on the net! "Labyrinth" can be also left behind, not really memorable...

Last edited by a moderator:
Any album by Canadian band Disciples Of Power, long time out of print and expensive records. (only available for digital download)

Hmm, how about another NC band, Seducer - Trials and Tribulations maybe? I'm not too big on them but, it's not a bad album. Would probably benefit from a remix too, the mix is really uneven on that one!

Huh, if they are original pressings, seems like the band kinda bombed eh? :p I got my copy when they opened for Carcass (Charlotte) in '94/'95, whatever year it was. They were tossing them into the crowd and I did a vertical jump that might make Michale Jordan proud to grab a CD flying over my head haha.

Huh, if they are original pressings, seems like the band kinda bombed eh? :p I got my copy when they opened for Carcass (Charlotte) in '94/'95, whatever year it was. They were tossing them into the crowd and I did a vertical jump that might make Michale Jordan proud to grab a CD flying over my head haha.

Yeah they were original pressings. hahaha, oh the feats we can do for free stuff. I know I did some silly stuff back then too. haha.

Oh well! That CD not getting a remix/remaster won't cause me any sleepless nights :p Well, I didn't get too crazy back then! Just saw an opportunity and seized it haha.

Anyway, to anyone who has them, how are those Nuclear Assault remasters that came out over in Euro-land? Worth the $$$?

Deathamin - Mass of What
Affliction - The Damnation of Humanization
Num Skull - Ritually Abused
Nocturn - Estranged Dimensions

would be fucking amazing but I suppose it will never happen..

Oh well! That CD not getting a remix/remaster won't cause me any sleepless nights :p Well, I didn't get too crazy back then! Just saw an opportunity and seized it haha.

Anyway, to anyone who has them, how are those Nuclear Assault remasters that came out over in Euro-land? Worth the $$$?

Which albums are you talking about? the Combat years were done by Century Media in 1999 and then again as deluxe editions a few years ago.

I don't think anyone has done the IRS years yet. I spoke with Dan a few months back and he said Universal who owns those rights wants ungodly amounts of money to license them. Survive especially. they wanted a rumored six figures to license it.

Which albums are you talking about? the Combat years were done by Century Media in 1999 and then again as deluxe editions a few years ago.

I don't think anyone has done the IRS years yet. I spoke with Dan a few months back and he said Universal who owns those rights wants ungodly amounts of money to license them. Survive especially. they wanted a rumored six figures to license it.

This [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Game-Over-Nuclear-Assault/dp/B001DHIYAC/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1357261099&sr=1-1&keywords=nuclear+assault"]Game Over[/ame] and This [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Handle-Care-Nuclear-Assault/dp/B001DHIYAM/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1357261099&sr=1-2&keywords=nuclear+assault"]Handle With Care[/ame] is what I was wondering about. Already went ahead and ordered them a bit back though :p Was wondering how they were but, I got them for a decent price sooo, whatever I guess haha.

Ehh, Universal can go stuff it, that's ridiculous. There'd be very little to no ROI on that licensing deal, psh.

ALSO! Praying Mantis - Live At Last would be super awesome remastered & reissued :p That one may also include a few hoops you'd be unwilling to jump through to get rights to I imagine :bah:

This Game Over and This Handle With Care is what I was wondering about. Already went ahead and ordered them a bit back though :p Was wondering how they were but, I got them for a decent price sooo, whatever I guess haha.

Ehh, Universal can go stuff it, that's ridiculous. There'd be very little to no ROI on that licensing deal, psh.

ALSO! Praying Mantis - Live At Last would be super awesome remastered & reissued :p That one may also include a few hoops you'd be unwilling to jump through to get rights to I imagine :bah:

The Nuclear Assaults sound good. I have them, always liked them. Some spots on Game Over are a bit hot at times, but it's because it was recorded that way.

I was at that show, I totally forgot they open. :lol: Seriously I have forgotten more shows and bands I have seen than the ones I remember. I look though my CDs all the time and one just hits me, "oh I saw them once open for..."
Anyway the Seducer was actually mentioned to me recently as well, and I thought about it years ago too. I have not pulled those off of the shelf in years. I remember them not being that bad, but would have to check it out again.