What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

Someone should do Pretty Maids demos 1982-83.Among those 13 tracks are real gems Spanish Midnight, Victims of Power, In The Night, Warchild!!!!! and, of course, songs from the ep and album

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt, what about next re-issues:
Cryptic Slaughter "Stream of Consciousness"
Cerebral Fix "Life Sucks And Then You Die"
Revenant "Prophecies Of Dying World"
Devastation "Violent Termination"?

Totally agree about Cryptic Slaughter (definitely the first one who would think about doing it) and Revenant (there must be something if it hasn't happened until now).

I hate that Devastation album. haha. Metal Blade owns Cryptic album and won't license to US labels anymore.

I have emailed Nuclear Blast twice about Revenant and get nothing back at all.

I don't know that Cerebral Fix album, just the later 3.

Some of the more obscure stuff I would like to see reissued:

Savage Thrust - Eat'em Raw
Acridity - For Freedom I Cry (with a corrected tracklist!)
Affliction - Damnation Of Humanization

Maybe a stupid question: why is "Powerplant" by Gamma Ray stll out of print?
According to Discogs, last press was in 2005.

Tried a few years ago, no luck. they were planning on doing a reissue themselves they said. We see how that has worked out so far.

Any chance to ask them again? That album is a pretty good, if a little underdeveloped. Some other stuff that I would love to see reissued:

Dresden - Too Many Skeletons
Black Task - Long After Midnight
Northwinds - Sleep With Evil
Havoc - The Grip

Any chance to ask them again? That album is a pretty good, if a little underdeveloped. Some other stuff that I would love to see reissued:

Dresden - Too Many Skeletons
Black Task - Long After Midnight
Northwinds - Sleep With Evil
Havoc - The Grip

i probably sent them another email about a year ago.
here is Edmund's website. Maybe if a couple of you guys email them and tell them Divebomb rules they will do it. his contact email is all the way at the bottom. http://www.2droogies.com/

Havoc is owned by Auburn Records and he isn't licensing anything.

Actually had a convo about Black Task today because a friend reissued their EP and demo on vinyl a few years ago. I emailed them around that time and got no response. I am going to try again.

What about a comp of all NIHILIST (US, GA), BRAINICIDE, or DAMNABILITY's demos? Pretty great little-known thrash.

How about a comp CD of all the demos of ARCH ENEMY (Chicago)??

I recently scored their first demo tape DEVIL'S ORACLE.

Great mix of light thrash and traditional metal.

Bill from Ravensthorn is the vocalist on some of their later works.

Sorry, couldn't find any samples.

What about a comp of all NIHILIST (US, GA), BRAINICIDE, or DAMNABILITY's demos? Pretty great little-known thrash.

tried to do NIHILIST. pretty messy affair there. the guitarist owns everything even sued the two brothers, won, and they still never turned over the masters.

the brothers are now in that ultra shitty redneck Allman Brothers wannabe band, Blackberry Smoke. it's definitely a no deal, like ever.

I remember Damnability, might have had one of their demos years ago.

What about Mace? The crossover/thrash band - the ones that did "Process Of Elimination" and "The Evil In Good". Some great smoking thrashing tunes there. Plus they are supposed to be active now.

Some of the more obscure stuff I would like to see reissued:

Acridity - For Freedom I Cry (with a corrected tracklist!)
Affliction - Damnation Of Humanization

could only agree about that a year ago! haha. Have the originals in my collections.
You're right about the Acridity tracklist - also there's not a complete lyric sheet isn't included.

could only agree about that a year ago! haha. Have the originals in my collections.
You're right about the Acridity tracklist - also there's not a complete lyric sheet isn't included.

Both albums are great examples of very solid unsung thrash albums. Acridity is more Exodus/Testament-styled thrashing with some hints of heavy metal and Affliction is balls-out Dark Angel/Slayer beatdown. Both would be great targets for a reissue. And it the case of Acridity - a remaster.