What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

Agony Column's three albums could demand some interest. I've never actually heard them but what I've read has certainly grabbed my attention.

I know and have the first two. Excellent, excellent quality heavy metal with hints of thrash (especially in the first album) and a "southern" flavour to the music.

Does anyone know if the two Liege Lord albums with Andy Michaud on vocals have ever been reissued. Would love to see those.

Freedom's Rise has been reissued by Old Metal Records some years back.

Burn to my touch and Master Control have been reissued in 1999 by Metal Blade.

I spoke with one of the guys awhile back and he told me that a Metal Blade set was indeed in the works with extras. I also recall us talking about the OMR release but I forget the details of it.

Do you know will it include DVD with Live Pro from 1986? Some clips from that concert are on you tube

Is there any possibility of doing Internal Decay's "A Forgotten Dream"? The band is working on a reissue, but as they put it: "This is turning out to be a kind of Chinese Democracy thing. IT's not long now. Just doing the final touches to the cover and sleeve. Then it's ready to go.". That was in February, with no update since, and they've been working on it for years. Maybe they'd be receptive to Divebomb just because of the proven track record of getting quality reissues out.

https://www.facebook.com/therealinternaldecay?fref=ts for contact.

Also, is there any chance of Silent Scream's "From The Darkest Depths Of The Imagination"? I don't know if that's ever been reissued, but I came across it recently and it looks interesting. Likewise, Scum's "Purple Dreams and Magic Poems" seems like another long lost OSDM gem. That band is probably harder to track down though.

I've been on a bit of a death metal kick recently, but I've found that death metal reissues are sorely lacking compared to thrash even though death metal seems way more popular these days.

Since you've already done ELYSIUM and RAPED APE, a must would be AMBOOG-A-LARD "A New Hope" plus their first two Tom Morris produced demo's.

http://youtu.be/PK7xb65QmRI

http://youtu.be/szPCBLcOEus

BTW, really looking forward to the Horde... disc. Are all the Pestilence tracks making it to the disc?

Tried awhile ago, not happening. Dan won't do it.

and yes, THOT will have Pestilence demo on it. quality is rough, be warned but it's the best source the band had. just waiting on the band at this point to rescan their pictures. the first ones they sent couldn't be used for anything to print. this was supposed to be Bootcamp #1, if that gives you any indication on their speed.

Which reminds me:

1. Any chance of the Tynator album/demos being reissued?
2. Or actually - the first Gothic Slam album that was never released on CD?

Is Marco Barbieri involved at all. I'd assume he'd have a bunch of stuff considering he was their former manager.

Bummer on the Lard, great stuff and one of the few who could pack a club back then. I used to see them open for themselves often as The Ethiopians. All the guys played a different instrument and played thrash covers. Fun times.

Any chance of a reissue of the first two Blood Money records? It looks like their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Blood.Money.NWoBHM) is being run by their guitarist and they keep linking to downloads of the albums. I'm not sure if it's legit, but it seems like they're definitely easy to contact and willing to get the music out there.

Is Marco Barbieri involved at all. I'd assume he'd have a bunch of stuff considering he was their former manager.

Bummer on the Lard, great stuff and one of the few who could pack a club back then. I used to see them open for themselves often as The Ethiopians. All the guys played a different instrument and played thrash covers. Fun times.

Marco is involved yes, as he still represents THOT as he does Epidemic.

Any chance of a reissue of the first two Blood Money records? It looks like their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Blood.Money.NWoBHM) is being run by their guitarist and they keep linking to downloads of the albums. I'm not sure if it's legit, but it seems like they're definitely easy to contact and willing to get the music out there.

sounds like LP rips. i try and not do reissues based off LP rips.

however I have talked about a "DIE HARD" series in which everyone will know the audio comes from vinyl sources.

sounds like LP rips. i try and not do reissues based off LP rips.

however I have talked about a "DIE HARD" series in which everyone will know the audio comes from vinyl sources.

I would jump on that kind of series if it included stuff like Deathwish's first album, or the Blood Money stuff. Plus - someone really should go for that Gothic Slam album.

Do you know will it include DVD with Live Pro from 1986? Some clips from that concert are on you tube

I remember a live show being mentioned in the conversation. As for proshot; knowing Metal Blade there is no telling, they do not have a very good record when it comes to the live footage, most of it looks really bad usually and they put no time into the production of the DVDs. I would not expect much.

What about Dr. Know's "Wreckage In Flesh"? That one is one awesome piece of crossover thrash and is largely forgotten and underrated. Some fiery riffage on that one.

I remember a live show being mentioned in the conversation. As for proshot; knowing Metal Blade there is no telling, they do not have a very good record when it comes to the live footage, most of it looks really bad usually and they put no time into the production of the DVDs. I would not expect much.

There is one live on youtube from Greenwich Civic Center from 86. The guy who posted it, says that drummer has the whole thing and this one is pretty good quality, much better than the video rubbish MB has. I hope Slagel contacted him.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about Dr. Know's "Wreckage In Flesh"? That one is one awesome piece of crossover thrash and is largely forgotten and underrated. Some fiery riffage on that one.

Have talked to Kyle numerous times over the years about this. he wants to re-record the album of which i believe a new version of Mastermind is online somewhere.

I love it as is. Not sure there is a good conversion of the Sabbath cover since that was omitted from the 2 on 1 CD from years ago. which their version is amazing.