What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

Ded Engine is a good idea, both albums need reissuing, but I doubt masters exist. Lorimer is selling mp3 sourced cd's 2 on 1 through band's official site on CD-R's and with bad printed cover. The best thing is to rip vinyl and to release it like that.

Pretty Maids: I crave for 1982/83 demos. They are so awesome and arguably the best material they've ever done

DED ENGINE "Hold A Grudge" is in my estore right now. On a new label called Raising Hell Records. It has 8 panel full color booklet with lyrics and pictures (I assume from original release). Audio is remastered and sounds amazing and not from LP source. I would assume from the original CD issue. Traycard says licensed from Grudge or their parent company.

I have seen the CDR the drummer sells online. He doesn't respond to emails and a friend told me he ordered a copy and it was never sent. Good customer service for your fans, right there. haha.

The Praying Mantis back catalog - everything after the debut, since that had a RC reissue - needs reissuing. The second album in particular, but even their later Frontiers titles are tough to find.

Energy is a band from Dusseldorf, Germany . It's comprised of mebers from Warlock, Stormwind and German Forced Entry. They recorded in total 12 songs, on three demos (1988-1991). Killer metal. This should be released

Members
Harry Amthor(Vo : Ex-Forced Entry),Peter Szigeti (G : Ex-Warlock - UDO),Rudy Kronenberger(G : Ex-Stormwind),Frank Rittel(B : Ex-Warlock - UDO) and Olly Kliem(Ds : Ex-Stormwind).

[youtube]sXo7:rofl:YXQxc&list=UU-DPvgG8X6ZvLnzG0LCB5yw[/youtube]

Energy is a band from Dusseldorf, Germany . It's comprised of mebers from Warlock, Stormwind and German Forced Entry. They recorded in total 12 songs, on three demos (1988-1991). Killer metal. This should be released

Members
Harry Amthor(Vo : Ex-Forced Entry),Peter Szigeti (G : Ex-Warlock - UDO),Rudy Kronenberger(G : Ex-Stormwind),Frank Rittel(B : Ex-Warlock - UDO) and Olly Kliem(Ds : Ex-Stormwind).

[youtube]sXo7:rofl:YXQxc&list=UU-DPvgG8X6ZvLnzG0LCB5yw[/youtube]

sounds quite interesting!

This one would be much better with a cleaner/more powerful sound, got it on vinyl.

Last edited by a moderator:
DED ENGINE "Hold A Grudge" is in my estore right now. On a new label called Raising Hell Records. It has 8 panel full color booklet with lyrics and pictures (I assume from original release). Audio is remastered and sounds amazing and not from LP source. I would assume from the original CD issue. Traycard says licensed from Grudge or their parent company.

I have seen the CDR the drummer sells online. He doesn't respond to emails and a friend told me he ordered a copy and it was never sent. Good customer service for your fans, right there. haha.

Apparently, Raising Hell just reissued Wargasm-Why Play Around too. I ordered a copy from from ebay yesterday. Hope the sound is as good as you say the Ded Engine is! Also saw on Bravewords.com, that Relapse is issuing a "deluxe" edition of Numskull-Ritually Abused on cd/vinyl/digital in September.And I'm all for a Divebomb reissue of E-X-E-Stricken By Might!!!

I would re-buy Wargam in a heartbeat but I really wonder if this not a bootleg-type operation. I cannot find any information on those guys. A website or facebook account would be cool to see if they properly licensed this stuff.

Edit: They also re-released Nuclear Assault's "Survive" with a bonus track. That really seems dubious to me as the band was opposed to reissues. All of this seems kind of fishy to me. Lots of reissues in a short amount of time...

I would re-buy Wargam in a heartbeat but I really wonder if this not a bootleg-type operation. I cannot find any information on those guys. A website or facebook account would be cool to see if they properly licensed this stuff.

Edit: They also re-released Nuclear Assault's "Survive" with a bonus track. That really seems dubious to me as the band was opposed to reissues. All of this seems kind of fishy to me. Lots of reissues in a short amount of time...

Yeah, I wonder myself. On the back of both, it says official license from...But I been around the block and know that doesn't mean much. I have the original Wargasm...Just wanted to check it out...

Apparently, Raising Hell just reissued Wargasm-Why Play Around too. I ordered a copy from from ebay yesterday. Hope the sound is as good as you say the Ded Engine is! Also saw on Bravewords.com, that Relapse is issuing a "deluxe" edition of Numskull-Ritually Abused on cd/vinyl/digital in September.And I'm all for a Divebomb reissue of E-X-E-Stricken By Might!!!

I have copies of the Wargasm and Nuclear Assault coming.

Man, i have tried to get EXE on board with reissue. no luck. stoked to hear about Numskull! I bet since Eric Greif is in charge of all the Death stuff now he is getting Relapse all these old albums he produced as well. Since they did the Morbid Saint too. I assume he produced the Morta Skuld too.

Just contacted them on Facebook and the guys from Wargasm did not know about this reissue. And neither was the label/people they were supposedly licensing this from. Given this, the rapid release schedule and lack of website/info I would say we have some bootleggers on our hands gentlemen. I would be very a cautious before buying this stuff.

It's a shame because I wanted to hear Wargasm remastered (I have the original release). But I will not buy any bootlegs.

Just contacted them on Facebook and the guys from Wargasm did not know about this reissue. And neither was the label/people they were supposedly licensing this from. Given this, the rapid release schedule and lack of website/info I would say we have some bootleggers on our hands gentlemen. I would be very a cautious before buying this stuff.

It's a shame because I wanted to hear Wargasm remastered (I have the original release). But I will not buy any bootlegs.

well, damn!

That sucks!!!

It really does suck. Those CD's look and sound really nice but if proper people were not contacted (the band and the label) I will not be putting my money into this. It discourages proper reissue labels.

It really does suck. Those CD's look and sound really nice but if proper people were not contacted (the band and the label) I will not be putting my money into this. It discourages proper reissue labels.

Well, the Wargasm says official license from Sony, not Profile. Maybe they licensed from thier Japanese label, or something? Who knows...