What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

It's probably in label hot-potato hell, but a dream for me would be a reissue of Ripping Corpse's Dreaming with the Dead including "Exhumation Day," which was cut from the album, the three-song EP that followed, and whatever can be salvaged from the unfinished second album. They wouldn't even have to put vocals on it - it's THAT awesome instrumentally!

GREAT album. I actually saw them at City Gardens with Leeway back in the day. Odd bill, but great show. Their singer was a great frontman, I remember very entertaining.

However, the CD is still in print and readily available.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...r?ie=UTF8&condition=new&sr=1-1&qid=1408215523

Would love to see this material available again. Compilation of Formicide demos was released in 2006, but is unavailable for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up guys, I just ordered the Wargasm remaster. Pumped to finally have this on cd! For anyone that got the Survive remaster, how does it sound? I have the original cd, but I actually found a remastered version on itunes I'm really happy with that I bought a few months ago. Wondering if buying this version is even necessary.

Thanks for the heads up guys, I just ordered the Wargasm remaster. Pumped to finally have this on cd! For anyone that got the Survive remaster, how does it sound? I have the original cd, but I actually found a remastered version on itunes I'm really happy with that I bought a few months ago. Wondering if buying this version is even necessary.

It sounds good, but I am sure the digital version sounds just as good.

Poilish thrashers Necrophobic definitely need a professional reissue for their debut.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about 'Balance of Power' by Arbitrater. Only released on vinyl in 1991 in limited numbers so really hard to find a copy. Brilliant album but can only find crappy mp3 rips of it.

What about 'Balance of Power' by Arbitrater. Only released on vinyl in 1991 in limited numbers so really hard to find a copy. Brilliant album but can only find crappy mp3 rips of it.

Both Arbitrater albums would be good targets for a reissue. Some great thrash to be found on those.

I agree about Arbitrater albums, but demos are even better. They could be nice bonuses on future reissues

I agree about Arbitrater albums, but demos are even better. They could be nice bonuses on future reissues

Have you heard their demos? I have only heard 'The Conquest' demo. But you are right they would make good additions to any future reissues.

i haven't been able to locate any of the Arbitrater guys yet.

I'm not sure if this helps or not but I believe their former vocalist Tony 'Rat' Martin is now the frontman for Discharge and I think the cyclone records label that released both albums was his own label but I'm not 100% on that one.
He might be the guy to speak to.

I'm not sure if this helps or not but I believe their former vocalist Tony 'Rat' Martin is now the frontman for Discharge and I think the cyclone records label that released both albums was his own label but I'm not 100% on that one.
He might be the guy to speak to.

Thanks for tip, not sure how I missed that. He is apparently out of Discharge now. I emailed Discharge's webmaster to get current contact info.

Have you heard their demos? I have only heard 'The Conquest' demo. But you are right they would make good additions to any future reissues.

I've listened that one also, but not the other one. I doubt they strayed away from this sound on it.