what shirt are you wearing?

ct_thrash said:
my new retro "kiss in concert" tshirt with my plaid flannel shirt over it

kiss1.jpg

kiss2.jpg

A plain black, button up collared shirt

Was wearing a dyed blue Opeth shirt earlier :headbang:

BlackwaterNymph said:
I wouldn't know, I've never seen them live :erk: Next time I see some Canadian dates, I am THERE... They are one of my favorite bands, and have been for about 6 years. I have a lot of live stuff that I've downloaded so uh...yeah my recording of Cathartik live sounds frigging amazing!

*is wearing metallica baseball jersey* :oops:
They'll most likely tour again this summer and fall in support of their new CD which is suppose to be out by spring or early summer. I heard they might do a U.S tour this time, can't say for sure. Can't wait to put my hands on the next album and get to see their live performance for the 6th time! Do I need to mention they`re my favorite band ? :Spin:

lol...I'm bare back right now...but yesterday I finally received my worker shirt so I shall be wearing it soon...Friday for sure :)
I've always wanted on of those...it's black with the Century Media Logo printed above the right pocket. I shall take a picture when I wear it ;)

wtf is that supposed to be...a pirate roper?? i saw the shirt and thought mmmm then i saw the belt buckle and pants and was greatly disappointed