What should Hypocrisy's next album sound like?

What should Hypocrisy's next album sound like?

• Penetralia

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Osculum Obscenum

• The Fourth Dimension

• Abducted

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • The Final Chapter

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Hypocrisy

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Into the Abyss

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Catch 22

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • The Arrival

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Virus

Votes: 23 39.0%

• Total voters
It should sound like...none of the others. I don't want Catch - 23 or the Fifth Dimension, I want more of the innovative guitar/vocal/production work, cool melodies, and varied style that makes Hypocrisy so awesome.

It should have a song featuring Fred Durst rapping about how the aliens shrunk his penis.

It should have a song featuring Fred Durst rapping about how the aliens shrunk his penis.

I almost shitted my pants when I read that
ahahahahahahahaha

AlphaTemplar said:
It should sound like...none of the others. I don't want Catch - 23 or the Fifth Dimension, I want more of the innovative guitar/vocal/production work, cool melodies, and varied style that makes Hypocrisy so awesome.

LMFAO!!!! Holy christ I can't stop laughing!! :loco:

abducted...a mixture of brutality and melody.i want this but i can't expect because i think hypocrisy is repeating itself.the songs are similar.i like them but peter must refresh himself.

Supernova said:
I'd like something like Virus...with a lil more of THE FINAL CHAPTER IN IT...with one or 2 songs that sound like the self titled...like Elastic inverted visions or until the end...yanno kinda very catchy, uplifting, with both the clean and the screetching vocal at the same time :D

Good post.

I would love the next one to sound like a mixture of Abducted, The Final Chapter, Virus, and the self-titled one. So many great songs on all those albums. However, I'm sure I will be happy with it however it ends up!

I've never hated a Hypocrisy album. I'd have to say Catch-22 is my least favorite, but that's not saying much as I'd listen to that album 100 times in a row before listening to most other bands' albums. It's still a good album, but when compared to the sheer genius of the other albums it pales a little.