What should I ask Lee?

Well, my kind sirs, I am nearly finished transcribing the interview, I'm seven pages of text in, and at the point where Lee is describing shitting himself in a van :D I shall try and have it finished and posted by the end of nesxt weekend.

I'm watching this you homos! (c) Lee

Russell said:
Well, my kind sirs, I am nearly finished transcribing the interview, I'm seven pages of text in, and at the point where Lee is describing shitting himself in a van :D I shall try and have it finished and posted by the end of nesxt weekend.
I'm watching this you homos! (c) Lee
My Lord, was I innocent! Sounds like I shouldn't it anything before reading this!
Now I understand why it took you so long, my sir! But what kind of question could cause that kind of answer? o_O

Sonm said:
My Lord, was I innocent! Sounds like I shouldn't it anything before reading this!
Now I understand why it took you so long, my sir! But what kind of question could cause that kind of answer? o_O

My finest Sonm, you will have to wait and read the interview to find the question which prompted such a response! As well as to read about Lee's other wacky exploits.. :D

On a completely different note, please may I ask you a couple of physics questions at some point, my kind sir? I'm doing a course on electricity and magnetism at the moment (rather elemntary stuff for you, I'm sure!) some of which I'm having trouble answering questions for! So any pointers would be greatly appreciated! :wave:

Russell said:
On a completely different note, please may I ask you a couple of physics questions at some point, my kind sir? I'm doing a course on electricity and magnetism at the moment (rather elemntary stuff for you, I'm sure!) some of which I'm having trouble answering questions for! So any pointers would be greatly appreciated! :wave:
Goooooodness! How can you combine images of shitting Lee and magnetism?? I hope your questions are not about quantum field theory. That shit I completely forgot being experimentalist... But I am open to any discussions... please feel free to ask but the right answer is not entirely guaranteed, because I am damn tired... Please, use this e-mails
s-t-d@yandex.ru
forest_stream@mail.ru

Cheers

Sonm said:
Goooooodness! How can you combine images of shitting Lee and magnetism?? I hope your questions are not about quantum field theory. That shit I completely forgot being experimentalist... But I am open to any discussions... please feel free to ask but the right answer is not entirely guaranteed, because I am damn tired... Please, use this e-mails
s-t-d@yandex.ru
forest_stream@mail.ru

Cheers

You mean, great physicist Sonm, that you haven't learnt about the quantum Lee shit field theory? I thought it was of fundamental importance to most calculations involving Lee sitting on amps in vibratng mini-busses! My theory is that the magnetism from the amp loosened Lee's muscles in the area closest to the speaker, leading to the incident!

Being geologists we don't have to worry about anything quantum at all! These are just dull capacitance questions and such like. Anyway, thanks for the emails, and there's no hurry, so I'll wait a day or two before emailing, I don't want to make you even tireder! I'm sure you won't have a problem with these, my fine sir :D I've a feeling ever Barrett's parrot could do them, and it's just my stupidity preventing me from answering them :(

Barrett's parrot? Why don't you ask this noble birdy then? :) anyway, your kindness, I am waiting for your e-mails.
BTW... Lee Shitfield... sounds engLEEsh!

coke sucks russell! you should not drink it! it makes everything sticky and horrible, including your laptop and insides.

GIVE US THE INTERVIEW!

What about the capcitor, Russell? Did you confirm its geometry?

I have emailed, my fine sir! Thanks!

application0203_05.jpg