what song are you currently addicted to?

I don't know why, but I came across a Myspace band that did a power metal version of The Neverending Story.

Then I rented that movie this week, and can't get the song out of my head. That would be a great redo for Nightwish or Kamelot or something along those lines.

TRIVIUM ARE RUBBISH!!..so what.. are they battle metal this week?? i thought they where matallica? they will probably be children of bodom next week, when are you people gonna finally open your eyes and relise that,the best band in the world is SEAR BLISS,addictive songs??? you want addictive songs do ya?? listen to BIRTH OF ETERNITY from SEAR BLISS'S glory in perdition album,DO IT!!!! \m/

TRIVIUM ARE RUBBISH!!..so what.. are they battle metal this week?? i thought they where matallica? they will probably be children of bodom next week, when are you people gonna finally open your eyes and relise that,the best band in the world is SEAR BLISS,addictive songs??? you want addictive songs do ya?? listen to BIRTH OF ETERNITY from SEAR BLISS'S glory in perdition album,DO IT!!!! \m/

Rad!

everyone knows AGALLOCH is the best.