what song are you currently addicted to?

Hell yeah! I think Fallen is the best song on the album though.

Quiet faggot, you've never heard the song and think SymX sucks solely on what you've heard here and that they have symphony in their name.

actually I saw the video for "Egypt" on youtube, what a f*ckin gay video

Their guitar player was so fat, playing some generic shred stuff, and the lead singer sounds so f*ckin gay, moving his arms around like some sort of queer, and the song is such shit

I hate progressive metal, most of those bands (DT, POS, SymphX) are not even interesting, let alone good. Their singers sound gay and they are way too cheesy and overdramatic...

Their guitar player was so fat, playing some generic shred stuff, and the lead singer sounds so f*ckin gay, moving his arms around like some sort of queer, and the song is such shit

I hate progressive metal, most of those bands (DT, POS, SymphX) are not even interesting, let alone good. Their singers sound gay and they are way too cheesy and overdramatic...

Progressive metal is infact some of the hardest stuff to play. Oh my god the guitarist is fat and the singer sounds gay that means so much in the metal world! Looks are obviously the most important thing about metal. :erk:

Give me a fucking break.

edit: at Montu, Fallen is indeed fantastic.

progressive metal fucking pwns... are you serious metal wrath?? some of these guys play like 6 or 7 different genres throughout 1 album - best metal guitarists in the world are in progressive metal. And aren't you an opeth fan?? so how can you hate progressive metal??

oh yea prog metal singers are awesome

how does one headbang to Pain of Starvation??

:lol:

well not intense headbanging like one headbangs to a slayer song - more of like slowly moving your head as you love every second of each second

:lol: