What song would you want COB to cover?

No I think Lady Laiho is right.Slayer is annoying.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Slayer annoying?Slayer are one of the best bands.Of course they're not technical and not melodic,but Slayerhas been and will always be a kicking ass band,aggressive and fast as always with songs like Angel Of Death.Say that you don't like them,but never that Slayer is annoying.

Slayer annoying?Slayer are one of the best bands.Of course they're not technical and not melodic,but Slayerhas been and will always be a kicking ass band,aggressive and fast as always with songs like Angel Of Death.Say that you don't like them,but never that Slayer is annoying.
Errr.. I don't agree with you, dude. Okay, Slayer's one of the most powerful metal band ever, and that since more than 20 years, but listen to one song, you've heard them all.. I like them, but listening to an entire album can be boring.

I would like CoB to cover "Into Hiding", an Amorphis song which has already been covered by Ensiferum, however, I think it would sound rather cool in CoB's style.

Or Any At The Gates song.

Agreed man.... i'll drink to that one!!! :kickass:

Listen to me,I know slayer's fame.But I didnt like them.Its my opinion and you must show respect!I don't have to think the same idea with you.Slayer is annoying me.I show respect to slayer but ı dont like them.You can't force me to like them.

I hope they next cover will be serious, not like "Oops i did it again", bub something like Smoke on the water. It will be fucking well!!!)

I guess that would would be Judas Priest's Pain Killer thats a nice song
and I wonder how would the COB guys would change it.

Hopely another cover with melodic singing like Rebel Yell, it works and people will know Alexi's real voice. And also I think he must change his singing for the album to sound more powerful American accent or just more death metal

Pantera - Fucking Hostile
W.A.S.P. - Animal (Fuck Like A Beast) **edit spelt the song wrong -_-

Wouldn't mind hearing them...