What song would you want COB to cover?

Something by metallica would be neat too, Ride the lightning is a pretty good heavy song. I can see Alexi sing that song.

P.S. The won't cover any lamb of god its too new. It would be quite stupid.

Just because I'm Australian.... something by AC/DC or Silverchair... Too bad Silverchair isn't heavy. Daniel Johns has an alright "growl" and should make a metal album.

Agreed. He had a good growl back in the day. In spawn again and no association he really shows it. Too bad they aren’t going back to the heavier side. New album is pretty good though.

HI ALEXI

[SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH BUT I'M ITALIAN]I'M YOUR FAN NUMBER ONE: I LISTEN YOUR SONGS SINCE "IMPLOSION OF HEAVEN" AND I THING THAN YOUR BEST SONG IS "IN THE SHADOWS"...

FOR ME YOU MUST DO A COVER OF "BECAUSE THE NIGHT" BY PATTY SMITH...

IT'S PERFECT... YOU CAN ADD SOME SCREAM IN A LOVE SONG!

gtfo.jpg

It's cuz like I said before, COB won't cover bands like Lamb of God because they are bands that are at the same stage in their career as COB. It wouldn't make any sense to cover those bands. COB usually cover big time bands like Maiden and Slayer for example. Also, they won't cover bullet for my valentine or at least I hope cuz it's F*cking EMO...

A classical or semi-classical thingie. For example, Sarah Brightman's "Time to say goodbye". That would be really entertaining to hear. Speed it up and add some heavy stuff, really great it would be!

HI ALEXI

[SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH BUT I'M ITALIAN]I'M YOUR FAN NUMBER ONE: I LISTEN YOUR SONGS SINCE "IMPLOSION OF HEAVEN" AND I THING THAN YOUR BEST SONG IS "IN THE SHADOWS"...

FOR ME YOU MUST DO A COVER OF "BECAUSE THE NIGHT" BY PATTY SMITH...

IT'S PERFECT... YOU CAN ADD SOME SCREAM IN A LOVE SONG!

gtfo lady laiho clone!