What song would you want COB to cover?

Pantera - Fucking Hostile
W.A.S.P. - Fuck (Like A Beast)

Wouldn't mind hearing them...

Hell yeah that would sounds cool :kickass:

A cover of Come back to black - W.A.S.P. would be so great!!!
Too young to fall in love - Mötley Crue
Cum on feel the noise - Quiet riot :lol:
Or Cumin' atcha live by Tesla...

There's actually too many great songs they should cover... :loco:

Hell yeah that would sounds cool :kickass:

A cover of Come back to black - W.A.S.P. would be so great!!!
Too young to fall in love - Mötley Crue
Cum on feel the noise - Quiet riot :lol:
Or Cumin' atcha live by Tesla...

There's actually too many great songs they should cover... :loco:

Great selection! Are you, by the way, a GTA Vice City fan? :lol:

:lol: The mask fell!! Yeah I'm a big fan of Vice city!!!!!!!!!!!! And of VRock!!! ;)

They have such a great music selection... :loco: Made my head dizzy... :oops:

GTA Vice City was one of the greatest games ever made. The feeling of riding in a Miami-style place in the 80s was just freaking perfect. And yeah, VRock had suck a KICKASS selection of songs! Actually even the pop radios had cool songs.

Those car chases, specially when it led you to drive along the beach at sunset... man, that was incredible. They should make a real sequel (not just Vice City Stories), that game deserves it.

^ I actually didn't notice I put three songs from Gta VC soundtrack :lol: It made sense when you aked me if I was a fan of the game... :oops:

Anyway I agree with you! It's one of the coolest game I've ever played. One among my faves too :D I love all the GTA I've played... They are so coooooll... I loved the moment I discovered the pole posotion club ^^ and yeah yeah I'm a girl!!! :D

^ I actually didn't notice I put three songs from Gta VC soundtrack :lol: It made sense when you aked me if I was a fan of the game... :oops:

Anyway I agree with you! It's one of the coolest game I've ever played. One among my faves too :D I love all the GTA I've played... They are so coooooll... I loved the moment I discovered the pole posotion club ^^ and yeah yeah I'm a girl!!! :D

Funny thing is... I don't care for the other GTAs much. For me, Vice City is a killer for the atmosphere alone. The 80s were a very honest, innocent period, and the game reflects it well with the soundtrack, the city and even the clothes that people wear on the street.

I wish I was a teenager living in the US in the 80s. Being a fan of KISS and going to the movies to watch Goonies and Gremlins would've been just awesome. Unfortunately I live in Brazil and our music sucks ass. :yuk:

Funny thing is... I don't care for the other GTAs much. For me, Vice City is a killer for the atmosphere alone. The 80s were a very honest, innocent period, and the game reflects it well with the soundtrack, the city and even the clothes that people wear on the street.

I wish I was a teenager living in the US in the 80s. Being a fan of KISS and going to the movies to watch Goonies and Gremlins would've been just awesome. Unfortunately I live in Brazil and our music sucks ass. :yuk:

I totally get what you say about the unique atmosphere of GTA VC. Of course I'm having so much fun when I play all the GTA but Vice City is unique... I really loved that game because it was like no other game (I ever played)... To recreate a town with that 80's atmosphere was a big challenge. But the result is brilliant... :loco:

Have no idea of the kind of music in your country... But you appear to have a good good taste in music :p And to love the same songs as me :lol:

I totally get what you say about the unique atmosphere of GTA VC. Of course I'm having so much fun when I play all the GTA but Vice City is unique... I really loved that game because it was like no other game (I ever played)... To recreate a town with that 80's atmosphere was a big challenge. But the result is brilliant... :loco:

Have no idea of the kind of music in your country... But you appear to have a good good taste in music :p And to love the same songs as me :lol:

It's kind of a complex explanation, but to keep it short: since the beginning of our country's culture, we were in search of an identity. With all the diff people mixing up here, we were a cauldron of cultures, and wanted to create one that was uniquely ours. Too bad the result was a fucking failure. If I say this out loud to anyone that's brazilian, I'll be shot dead on the spot, but that's my opinion.

We've had some good musicians here, like Tim Maia, but most of them try to do something "different". But they never abandon an air of intelectuality in this chase of identity, and everything sounds kinda forced, imitating loosely what's our true culture: music from humble folks from the poorer areas of the country. Basically what's truly our culture, what's made by the people, don't get aired by the radios. What's a sub-product of those genuine acts of expressions, bland shit for middle-class teenagers that read a couple of philosophers in school and think they're all that shit, that is the crap that gets attention and passes as "culture". Cultural industry at its best, and it reeks of shit.

BTW Tim Maia never searched for any brazilian identity. He just made kickass soul music in the style of George Clinton and rocked. That's being true: not trying to be different, just being yourself and kicking ass.

And finally answering this thread's question: Skid Row's Youth Gone Wild.

I really wanna see W.A.S.P cover "Wild child" that rocks or Thin lizzy "Whiskey in the jarrow" just like Metallica dit that rock tho!