What song would you want COB to cover?

or some old skool metallica.......perhaps........no remorse...or the four horsemen
Well, to a certain extent I think it could be interesting to see what COB could do about a Metallica's song (I'm hinting to their old songs too)... but the whole thing doesn't convince me that much, I don't know.
Some Metallica's old songs are untouchable, to me... like some COB's songs shouldn't be played by noone else cause only COB can make them unique.... some covers, instead, just ruined some songs of theirs.

HI ALEXI

[SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH BUT I'M ITALIAN]I'M YOUR FAN NUMBER ONE: I LISTEN YOUR SONGS SINCE "IMPLOSION OF HEAVEN" AND I THING THAN YOUR BEST SONG IS "IN THE SHADOWS"...

FOR ME YOU MUST DO A COVER OF "BECAUSE THE NIGHT" BY PATTY SMITH...

IT'S PERFECT... YOU CAN ADD SOME SCREAM IN A LOVE SONG!
Is this a joke or what?
You entitled your post "fuck yourself and die" and then you talk about a love song in that way? ...and the way you did construct sentences is weird.
But whatever, it doesn't matter.

Some Winter Sun, Sonata Arctica.

Its wierd that they haven´t cover Metallica. Maybe because Laiho thinks that even Stone was better that Metallica...

So they should cover Stone. Roope wouldn´t like that idea :D

Hmmm... I think that they should cover Meshuggah or Vital Remains! :D They showed us that they can cover thrash (Silent Scream)..so,why they shouldn`t try death..or maybe,Cannibal Corpse.. That would be cool! And i know that many members don`t agree with me..but,i don`t give a fuck for that! :headbang:

HI ALEXI

[SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH BUT I'M ITALIAN]I'M YOUR FAN NUMBER ONE: I LISTEN YOUR SONGS SINCE "IMPLOSION OF HEAVEN" AND I THING THAN YOUR BEST SONG IS "IN THE SHADOWS"...

FOR ME YOU MUST DO A COVER OF "BECAUSE THE NIGHT" BY PATTY SMITH...

IT'S PERFECT... YOU CAN ADD SOME SCREAM IN A LOVE SONG!

siamo in 2!! di dove sei?

Well,
We can describe this new perso with Mirror Of Madness song.

Now,
I't wont make sense maybe but what about So What- Metallica?

a great cover, especially for alexi's voice, wuld b Led Zeppelin's whole lotta love, they culd manipulate it to COBify it :kickass:

I'd like 'em to cover "Hard Lines, Sunken Cheeks" by Pantera, oh wait, nevermind, it would just sound like "Punch Me, I Bleed" :lol:

I don't know why, but I have started to think that CoB should cover N.I.B by Black Sabbath :) I was listening that song one day, and I suddenly could imagine Alexi singing "Some people say my love cannot be true.." and so on. I was like 'wow, that's what CoB should cover.' That's an amazing song by the good old Sabbath. Fine lyrics and Iommi-riffs. It's quite simple song, though, and CoB could play it faster and more aggressively.

they should do their version of 'Everything Counts' by Depeche Mode, just like in flames did...It might actually work out better if COB covered it, because of the frequent use of keyboards and so on.