What sticker books did you have or have?

Ive still got me Football 84, and its full too. I also had Return Of The Jedi (ooooh) and a few other footy ones. I had Back To The Future. I got meself a Buck Rogers one once and me mum and dad went ballistic (dont know why). I also had some kind of cartoon one but I cant remember what it was. May have been 101 Dalmations. In 1999 I went for the auld sticker book glory again and got the Phantom Menace one . Filled it too. Pity the film was shite

I had The Fox and The Hound one too. I also liked those colouring books that you just added water to and the plot your own adventure book but I only got those when I was ill :erk:

Bambi said:
Anyone remember those fold out things where you put transers onto the scene?? They advertised them with this kid transferring the knights onto the scene and they come to life and started jousting. Everyone told me they would'nt actually move but i had faith in telly and bought them anyway. But they didnt move. Bastards :cry:

they were still good tho, i had scooby doo. I had panini world cup 82 as well but it was a bit crap

I think those things you're talking about were called Colorforms. I was talking about them with one of my cousins once and we remember playing with them over our grandma's house when we were little shits in the eighties. There was a Muppet Babies one and a Michael Jackson one. I can just imagine the horrific scenes we'd make if we still had that one
o_O

Su Jacko said:
I had The Fox and The Hound one too. I also liked those colouring books that you just added water to and the plot your own adventure book but I only got those when I was ill :erk:
HAHHAHAHAHA your spot on there,omg i always got one when i was sick hahahhaahaahaah no way :tickled:

my sister once got a HUGE sesame street transfer thingey for her birthday and she banned me from putting any transfers on the scene but i did anyway and ruined it :oops:

its wierd we were just talking about them superman/star wars bubblegum cards in werk earlier ( i never got into em as i had ambivalent feelings towards cardboard as a kid) and then when i got home someone had left the killers cd on the deff decks. I want it to be the eighties now :erk:

Dunc your not gonna believe this, your Bev has just come around with photos and stuff for luke and she was saying as soon as you got your 50p pocket money as a kid you would run to the top shop for a packet of footie stickers hahahhaha,

i just pissed meself laughin :tickled:

Susie said:
Dunc your not gonna believe this, your Bev has just come around with photos and stuff for luke and she was saying as soon as you got your 50p pocket money as a kid you would run to the top shop for a packet of footie stickers hahahhaha,

i just pissed meself laughin :tickled:
Damn right. I'd open them in the shop as well. 2 packets of stickers and a can of cherry coke, or wham bars

wham.gif